Im feeling Oppressed

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
After the two threads on the female side of fishing and the car crash of the troubles of royal life

it has come to me that, in fact, the minority feelings are welling up in me

as a poor, white, working class hetrosexual male, things are pushing in the borders of my whole being,

everywhere I turn, it seems Im at fault with everything else that is percieved to be wrong with the world, why Im being blamed, why I am fault, why the things I have held dear to my heart for an entire lifetime are now bad things, Im at a loss to explain or understand when, what, or why this is now so

should I be writing letters explaining how my W A S P soul is now tormented to untold governing bodies and departments,

should just being me be classed now as a disability or an oppressed person

somebody should shout it out from the rooftops for my sanity to be saved

Total

Site Supporter
After the two threads on the female side of fishing and the car crash of the troubles of royal life

it has come to me that, in fact, the minority feelings are welling up in me

as a poor, white, working class hetrosexual male, things are pushing in the borders of my whole being,

everywhere I turn, it seems Im at fault with everything else that is percieved to be wrong with the world, why Im being blamed, why I am fault, why the things I have held dear to my heart for an entire lifetime are now bad things, Im at a loss to explain or understand when, what, or why this is now so

should I be writing letters explaining how my W A S P soul is now tormented to untold governing bodies and departments,

should just being me be classed now as a disability or an oppressed person

somebody should shout it out from the rooftops for my sanity to be saved
^^ Bloody drama queen!;):p:ROFLMAO:

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
i think the poor, white, tax paying, working class, heterosexual male is now a minority in society!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Don't worry Mick, it'll soon be international mens' day' once the other 65 genders have had theirs, and I'm sure if you go back through your ancestry, at some point in time someone within your family might be able to be identified with someone other than a slave trader, who knows you may even have a relative of colour.

Total

Site Supporter
Drama queen maybe but he does have a point. Normal people are becoming more and more oppressed by stupid laws and ideals of the snowflakes .
But we aren't allowed to say anything because we would be of the majority and we all know that minority rules.
Well said Mickle
'The world is a stage'......Go fishing!......:cool:;)