I'm back, have I missed owt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Well have I lol ?

First couple of days away and I had nothing but phonecalls and text saying the site was down and/or error messages were springing up left right and center lol.
Having no internet access in Spain where I was mean't a few tempered phone calls, a lot from Peter, to the hosts and eventually calling in a favour it looks like the the situation managed to get resolved

Weather for the first couple of days was rubbish as well so coupled with that, plus a few teething problems with the new girl in the locks business nearly mean't a divorce as I spent more time on the phone than on holiday according to the missus [B)]

The weather picked up though, the sun broke through and it was heaven [:T]

Last Sunday we went out into the country with some friend and I ended up being the sunday dinner for a dozen or so mozzies who tell you what must have turned up with their own knives and forks plus a satchet of salt under their wings - I was eaten to death between my knees and ankles and never even felt them. The annoying thing was I was the only one to get chewed [:C]

Thursday last came and we set off to Alicante airport, returned the car, joined the check-in queue and the boards reported that the flight was delayed 5 hours due to a technical fault and the bloody French air traffic control - just cause they were kicked out of the world cup I guess

Anyway after sitting waiting for the five hours the delay was then extended to 9:30pm and then it materialised that the plane was still sat on the tarmac in Leeds [8)]
It then transpired that we'd be lucky to get the flight before 10:00pm - 9hours after the schelduled time, if at all

Sod that, we cancelled the flight, booked a later one for today, rebooked a short rental car, headed off to Benidorm, booked into a hotel for two nights B&B and let our hair down, even mine although there's not that much left lol

Anyway, the flight today was much better. We landed on time, missed Dirk's wedding reception though, and even came home to a reasonably tidy house lol

So, aye oop, had me holiday now and knackered still, so what have I missed ..... [?] [:D]

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
The MD's picture uploader's knackered so sort it out.[:p]

My boss is forwarding my mobile bill on to you.[:p]

Andy is still getting easy wrap rounds on footie threads.[:D]

My postcard never arrived [:(]..................... Welcome Back.[:p][:D][:T]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'll look into the photo uploader shortly - but if it involves a phonecall ........[B)][:W]

nobby478

miserable old ....
Welcome back Dave.

They're all a load of whinging scrotes... the site never went slow for me, I ain't got any pictures worth uploading and the weather is better here than in Spain.

And I've had some right good tenchy evening sessions. That'll do!

Get some kip[;)].

mecca

Another smoggy
I broke a finger whilst logging in, you should have the lawyers letter on your doormat....Good to have you back[:D]

Cooky

Im still waiting for my site supporter to be activated [:D][:D][:T]

big cheese

Rob Nudd
LMAO.. ypou missed nout. apart from newie spiiting his dumy out on more then one occation. but whats new haha...welcome back buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.