Ignored Member?

The Landlord

Site Supporter
When I have the main forum index page open (the one that lists all the forums & who the last post was by), the Club House is showing a question mark & that the last post was made by an "Ignored Member". Yet I'm not ignoring anybody. What's that all about?

brian carragher

Site Supporter
You've probably accidently clicked on something in your settings page, click on your name on the top right hand corner and then see "ignoring" in the drop down box and have a look

rudd

Site Supporter
When I have the main forum index page open (the one that lists all the forums & who the last post was by), the Club House is showing a question mark & that the last post was made by an "Ignored Member". Yet I'm not ignoring anybody. What's that all about?
🚷 my wife joined

The Landlord

Site Supporter
You've probably accidently clicked on something in your settings page, click on your name on the top right hand corner and then see "ignoring" in the drop down box and have a look
Yeah - I've done that & it says I'm not ignoring anybody.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Generally that means that someone you have on your ignore list was the last person to post on that thread.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Check also the ignored threads as it could be you are ignoring a thread and the thread was the last one with a reply to it.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've changed the phrase from "Ignored Member" to just "Ignored" as it is a generic phrase which can apply if you are viewing the last thread in that forum and it is being ignored or the last person to post in it is on your ignored list.

You can see what you are ignoring by clicking the 'Ignoring' link in your profile...

1603053858142.png

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
In the ignored threads list if you click the dustbin next to a thread does that stop you ignoring it from now on?

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Can you see yourself if someone has you on ignore?

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I like them that come on Bragging about having a member on Ignore but then Quote summat they said or post on their thread :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

mickthechippy

space cadet
Site Supporter
On the Flipside

We could have a "Friends" tab, just like facebook

then you could have a little tab in the members bit, stating who is the mostest freindy person on the site

:rolleyes:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
There is an option to 'follow' members, a bit like a friends bit but I left that off as I didn't want people stalking others ;)