If you like Trogg's IQ test try this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beebs

This is how bored I am in work. >

www.colorquiz.com

I took this test, all you've got to do is select the colours in what order you feel like. At the end of it, it tells you what your personality is like. I normally think these things are poo, but this one hit the nail smack on with every prediction. SPOOKY.

DJ.gif

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Kind of worried about this one as it says I'm psychotic

lol, Dave

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
It reckons i'm a lovely person whos radiance improves everyones day & also says that everyone i know should send me a tenner ...what?? honest it did, it did.honest icon_smile_wink.gif

Alan

I'll have a fiver on the black un

Beebs

Fair enough Trogg, if that's what they say. here's my tenner.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote: Sensuous. Inclined to luxuriate in things which give gratification to the senses, but rejects anything tasteless, vulgar, or coarse.

LOL

Peter.

Make Friends,Go Maggotdrowning.

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
Trogg i dont believe you! but heres tennor anyway,

teepee.

waxlion1

Ho HO HO!

This is what it says about me:-

Having difficulty in making progress. Despite the attempt to conceal impulsiveness, his activities lead to problems and uncertainties, making him tense and irritable.

Wishes to be independent, unhampered, and free from any limitation or restriction, other than those which he imposes of himself or by his own choice and decision.

Remains emotionally unattached even when involved in a close relationship.
Feels that he is receiving less than his share and that there is no one on who he can rely for sympathy and understanding. Pent-up emotions make him quick to take offense, but he realizes that he has to make the best of things as they are.

In despair and needs relief of some sort. Wants physical ease, a problem free security, and the chance to recover.

Feels restricted and prevented from progressing; seeking a solution which will remove these limitations.

Spooky man! (NOTE: - must see a doctor)

Waxlion1

Status
Not open for further replies.