If you had one wish in fishing what would it be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carp Wizard

if you had one wish in fishing what would it be and why[?]

Myn would be to have more barbel fishery and chub fisherys near by because there is only one chub fishery near by but no barbel and my other wish would be a 20lb carp (i better keep dreaming then) [:D]

newies_maggots

ok ok .... other nice wishes in fishing, would be...

50lb britsh born and bread carp
30lb pike on a lure

bigjon06

to be rich so i could go fishing every day and not have to worry about money

hempy

Alan
Mine would have to be that river Trent matches returned to the 100 + peggers of yester year....Oh what joy....

Mind you i couldnt get me kit over the fields now...

zanderhunter

a proper authenticated 50lb pike, from an english river. although i think thats almost an impossibility! a twentyfive pound zander will have to do instead...

BARRYBLOKE

Account Locked
There would be a hyper deadly toxin on all tackle handles that would only react to those of a chav mentality be they come from the UK or anywhere else in the world and everytime such a person would pick it up they would drop stone dead on the spot where upon they would break down like something from a vampire movie and blow away on a convenient breeze.

Severn Wolf

if you had one wish in fishing what would it be and why

That I could get access to a private, secluded lake that was unfished and have the place all to myself!

Newie, why not book a b&b in Ironbridge and jump in your motor mate. I`ll take you out for a day on the Severn. It`ll ease all that frustration!

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
I hope to retire in 5 years time at the age of 60.

My wish would be to have at least 10 years good health in retirement to explore all those remote stretches of river that beckon and still remain as "one of these days..."

midge99

To first get a cure for my MS and a massive pay out so I can then fish every day for the rest of my natural. Plus a cure would enable me to stand and fish a stick float properly once again

BARRYBLOKE

Account Locked
Quote"To first get a cure for my MS and a massive pay out so I can then fish every day for the"

Midge you dont spell MRS like that mate. You missed the R out.[:D][;)]

Enigma

Armchair Carper
To fish the private lake at the playboy mansion with the aid of Hughe's "assistants" being at my beck and call.......lake rules....all clothing banned end of rules

Carp Wizard

Originally posted by wozelbeak

for everyone who fishes to hold a rod licence!

OR you could of just wished for more bailifs to go out and look for un licensed fishers

Like in a fishery near by where you pay 5 to get in you are ment to have a rod license but my mate goes in with out one they do not ask at all about rod licenses

pelly

The Lincoln Imp!
mine would be...

UNLIMITED wishes!

I'd opt for a wish where all the numpties gave up fishing and made it more enjoyable for others and for the safety and welfare of the fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.