If you could only use one hook?

One hook?

  • B911 and variants

    Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Other

    Votes: 21 58.3%

  • Total voters
    36

TimFB

Regular member
Joined
Jul 24, 2020
Messages
131
Another vote for Drennan - Wide Cape Specialist this time. Suits 90% of my fishing in various sizes....the other 10% is for decent sized carp in France, which is served by Fox or Korda ....
 

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
Joined
Aug 28, 2007
Messages
10,812
Drennan Barbless Carp Feeder for me... no good for delicate fishing but a good hook for pole, float and feeder
 
Top