If I was Prime minister!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waxlion1

What would you change or introduce in THIS Country if you got into power?

My manifesto will follow soon and my party's name would be "CSP" (Common Sense Party)

Waxlion1
fox_with_sheep_md_clr.gif

Happyeater

I'd stop the wasters who scrounge on the 'system' or cheat us in bogus claims. [:(!]

As an employer I have had people apply for a job a week from the end of a month, leave on pay day with their pay slip and get upto 800 a month guaranteed in family tax credits. Of course, I never see them again. This had happened a lot too. Must cost us tax payers multi many millions that could be spent better. [:eek:)]

But, what do I know[?]

Lid

Well I think the biggest threat to this planet is burning fossil fuels and the biggest use of these is road vehicles. However I would not ban driving, instead I would legislate that all new cars in the UK should use hydrogen and the petrol supply network be replaced with a hydrogen supply network instead. A lot of research has already been carried out on this, but the oil companies are so big they just quash it. To compliment this I'd also legislate that the hydrogen can only be created without the use of fossil fuels, e.g by solar electrolysis of water.

Lid [:)]

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Id make it illeagal to protest against any sports & i'd abolish parliment cos all MP's are a bunch of asswipes.

Alan
Datafile3.asp

Ian White

Big E
Hi guys
Well i would finaly put british pepole first and then anyone else could wait there turn insted of comming over and getting all the help that the british should have. Get some proper ideas in to our leagl systems and improve the national helth. that would do for now but i,m sure i,ll think of something else during the day.
ALL THE BEST
Ian White

superdavey

exiled scouser
After the weekend I've just had (sat for hours on motorway in traffic jams) I'd have to introduce a national ban on caravanning, I've never seen so many bloody caravans in my life. Also i'd make all
lorry drivers use the roads at night only and ban them from overtaking each other at 60mph on the motorways!!!

[;)][;)]

Apache

LOL! Ban all people who think it is ok to drive at 45 mph in the middle lane of the M25

Tight Lines,
Matt

Datafile4.asp

Heathlands Angling Club - http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.comPinkieDrowner's Forum (Under 18's only) - http://www.maggotdrowning.com/younguns

waxlion1

Here is the manifesto for the CSP independent candidate!
Please find below a short list of changes I will introduce after my election.

1. Stop all the people gaining access to OUR country (Illegal or otherwise)

2. Anyone not gaining employment within the first three months of leaving school will not receive benefits, NO EXCEPTIONS.

3. Reintroduce the death penalty for murder and any other serious crime, if DNA evidence is available.

4. Publicly flog any repeat offenders, even for petty crime.

5. Make parents responsible for there childrens actions until the age of 10, then apply the laws of the land as applicable to the child. Children know when they are doing wrong by this age.

6. Introduce proportional representation during elections and make it compulsory to vote, no exceptions.

7. On voting day close all the pubs and use these as polling stations instead of the schools, theres more of them and I dont want to disrupt our childrens education.

8. Pull up all the train tracks and lay tarmac; this would turn a useless rail service into a useable and much needed source of road access.

9. Do away with all the different benefits and have only one, this would be unemployment benefit. As I see it you are working or your not, regardless of your circumstances I.E. disabled, pensioner etc.

These are a few of my ideas, So VOTE WAXLION1; you know Ill make a difference!

Lets give Britain back to the people!

Waxlion1

Apache

yes because we were following somene doing that speed for about 2 miles! before they were stopped and cautioned.

Tight Lines,
Matt

Datafile4.asp

Heathlands Angling Club - http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.comPinkieDrowner's Forum (Under 18's only) - http://www.maggotdrowning.com/younguns

G

Ban football and make fishing our national sport.

Cum on WAXXXXEEEEEEEEEE[:D][:D].

And dont you dare make Wales the Capitol of Great Britain,[:p][:p][;)]

Datafile4.asp

Andy,
Datafile4.asp

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
ok a few points here.

1, if lorries were only allowed on the road at night then you'd have to wait up for your tv,video etc to be delivered.

2, 60 is an impossablity for a lorry as they are now limited to 54 or 56mph (ask any lorry driver or copper for that matter)

3, if the idiots in skateboards (cars) weren't in such a rush to show their car is sooo fast then there wouldn't be a sh1t load of pile ups & as such the lorries wouldn't get stuck in traffic resulting in them having to take short cuts to get round traffic jams.

4, caravans well what can i say i lived in them for 14yrs travelled all over the country as i was on a travelling fair & again we always seemed to have the idiots in cars trying to cut us up because they don't understand common sense (or road sense for that matter) when a caravan moves over & puts his/her indicator on they ain't pulling in they're letting you know its safe to pass, Oh & of course i wouldn't have gone to Elvington to help raise the money for the charities as i couldn't have taken my caravan with me.

5, a lot of groups like ST Johns ambulance, the red cross & other charities use caravans as bases when they are attending various venues etc & of course when they are fundraising

And now to the little welsh warberler.

1, as far as i know anyone under 18 can't get benefits or they couldn't last year anyway.

2, OUR country is England, your country is Wales & the jocks are blessed with the lovely highlands (& the sewer known as glasgow)

3, my wage doesn't actually cover my cost of living (it would only just cover my rent & council tax) so if i don't get the "top up" from the tax office (which is a benefit) i'd be better off on the dole along with thousands of other people, sooooo do we stick with that or do we all quit work & sign on instead which means those who are working their tits off now have to pay me for not working while i don't pay any tax or national insurance into the system?

4, the way i understand the voting system now is, if you don't vote your vote is automatically counted for the ruling party at the time which in this case is labour, so i would suggest to all those who don't vote but want a change in goverment to get out there & make use of your vote.

5, stop all people gaining access to our country, so thats the holiday & other tourism trades down the 5hitter then, along with tours by bands etc.

6, instead of cutting pollution by fossil fuels you'd rather increase it by doing away with the national train system?

Why not pump money into a system that will work instead, why not cut some of the red tape thats causing the system to use short cuts etc ??

One train can shift 100's of people to many different places one car can shift 5 people max (unless its an mpv etc) to on or two places which will mean more vehicles on the road resulting in.........yep more pollution & of course you'll also have to account for the amount of extra lorries & vans which will be needed to ship stuff around the country which will again result in more pollution, accidents, spillages etc & of course it'll pee off superdavey cos of the increase in the amount of them on the roads.

Also with no trains more people will probably go out & by a caravan to have a holiday again pi55ing of davey.

Road tax will go through the roof as the wear & tare on the nations roads would increase so more money would be needed to keep it in usable condition.

Really ......... these wannabe MP's just don't think things through do they [;)]

Alan
Datafile3.asp

Trevski

Why do I get the strangest urge to start typing Monty-Python quotes?

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
dunno mate but the parrot is definetly dead [;)]

Alan
Datafile3.asp

Trevski

Ee's not dead, ee's restin'

[:p]

norm

andy
ban football?????????

not so good of an idea

the russel foster league has 434 childrens teams
thats about 5000 kids playing on a saturday and training 1 or 2 nights aweek
and that is only in the tyne and wear area

so lets ban it then and give the kids even less to do apart from wondering the streets with nowt else to do

trogg== some good points
make it illeagal to protest against any sport espesially ones thats give the kids something to do

oooooooooopsss
andy i think you may have just been talking about the over paid and over rated rich kids sorry mate lol lol lol lol lol

Datafile4.asp

les middy

'Navigator'
Trogg
re speed limit of 58 mph (which is the legal limit)

have you never had lorrys thunder past you when your doing 65 mph on motorways,
because i have
where there's a will there's a way round the speed limit.
fiddle fiddle

les

I like work. It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
The speed limit only applies to mainland UK vehicles, its a known fact the irish & channel island trucks don't have the limiters.

With some trucks fitted early on in the limiter stage its easy to beat the limiter by turning the keys back on notch or by replacing a certain fuse in the box with a blown one.

The newer limiters are virtually impossible to beat as they are wired to the engine managment system itself, which means you can't get round them without the engine itself cutting out.

Alan
Datafile3.asp

waxlion1

I see that the good people on the MD forum have stated there opinion on a few of the issues raised in my manifesto.

No one has disagreed with points 3, 4, 5 and 7 (yet) I take it that crime is top of the agenda with most of us!

VOTE WAXY

Waxlion1

Status
Not open for further replies.