Id like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Watching it now and bossing the game against Chelsea. Hazard went off with what looked like nowt. Softie

paulk66

Dorset Paul
Just switched over to sky sports news. Now, I know they are bias toward a certain team, but this made me chuckle!! They told the viewers how many points leicester are ahead of arsenal in second, man city in third, and spurs in fifth!! So does forth place not exist, or are we all hallucinating and manure are not there? Or do they just find it impossible to say manure are not top...lol...sorry pp, not a dig at you, but a dig at sky "Manchester United" sports...

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok
Will never ever condone the word manure and where it come from but its quite funny this as i was listening to lots of other reds the other day saying how anti united sky sports is........
i disagree with both sides of the coin as for some reason people see things that just arnt there

Northantslad

'Any indications?
If they do it will be good for the game. A triumph of hard work over wealth.

H T B

Site Supporter
can we? yes
will we? only time will tell, but it's a great time to be a Leicester fan at the moment.

before the season started odds on City winning were 5,000 - 1
odds on City winning and Vardy being top scorer...... 1.25 million to 1 !!

oh, and Jose has big problems. 6 pointer this weekend for them. :)

(no, I never put any money it, but fair few have 20 on the title)

davylad

Site Supporter
Well I for one hope they do it HTB, they're a pleasure to watch at the minute. They definately can win it, but they have to stay clear of injuries, that's where the money clubs have their strength. (Some of them anyway)[:)]

Eric The Red

yes a big six pointer for us this weekend another relegation battle for us ,
i see they are trying our trick change your manager before a big game , its worked for us now god knows how many times maybe tucker could tell us how many .[;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.