I wonder

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Bit and punched 2 coppers, but the worse part, the one thing i hate.....he spat in the face of one of them.

Hope he gets a realistic sentence the jumped up spoilt tw4t...wait for the race card to come out!

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
With luck he'll be picking up a bar of soap in the showers with Crusher Watkins (aka Dorothy) in the near future

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Does anyone know the reason why he bit/attacked the policeman?

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Because he was brought up by a woman who probably taught him Because He iz Black he could get away with anything. And if the Sh't hits the Fan get the Race card out.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'll rephrase the question...

Does anyone know the REAL reason why he bit/attacked the policeman? :D

62tucker

Site Supporter
He was outside the foreign office where he lost his job. .. Mr Abbott was sacked from his job at the Rome Embassy in June this year. He had assaulted a emergency service worker. Would that be the police?. He spat, punched and bite the policeman. And she tried to keep it out of the news.

Not the 1st black kid brought up without a father figure to go off the rails.

Does anyone know the reason why he bit/attacked the policeman?

Wise Owl

Account Locked
He was outside the foreign office where he lost his job. .. Mr Abbott was sacked from his job at the Rome Embassy in June this year. He had assaulted a emergency service worker. Would that be the police?. He spat, punched and bite the policeman. And she tried to keep it out of the news.

Not the 1st black kid brought up without a father figure to go off the rails.

Top that off with a Racist, terrorist supporting thick as pig s**t mother and Boooom ?

62tucker

Site Supporter
Would even give her a dog bone. Imagine knobing her then showing her off in the sack covered in man fat. ?