I won haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrie44

' The Hulk '
Today me and a few mates went to barn house farm, We had a side bet 10 each suckers lose ever time easy 40quid I made[:D] weighed in 45lb the biggest was 10,2oz best they did was 20bl between them selves [^]
here is my catch.[8D]
Datafile4.jpg

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Stu Dav

Davi
Nice One Baz
Looks like you did it right.
Wheres Barn House Farm then ?

Good for you

Stu Dav
Bagtastic Mate.

Barrie44

' The Hulk '
It's in Romsley its called Dayhouse farm sorry. Nice place 4 a day plenty carp to be had if you can get them going was hard work today. Only my second time I have been.
How to get there. From J3 M5 follow signs for Halesowen , you come to Grange island go left follow it for about 4 miles till you see a pub called the Manchester on you're right do a left turn go to top of hill "Dayhouse farm is on your left ontop of the hill" 10mins drive from M5 J3. By the way the 10pounder was put back did'nt want to keep it in the net along with a 9 pounder. All caught with my paste I made from trout pellet and monster crab with 2 eggs and mixed with milk. used my rod today as pole was was'nt showing a thing at 11 meters. All was caught 20 meters out. used a waggler self cocker [:)]

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Stu Dav

Davi
Barrie
If theres a pub called the Manchester then I'll just av to give it a wurl,(thats where I live). Paste fishing is one off my fave methods especialy if you make it your self,it can be magic stuff on the day as you probably know.
And at 4 quid its cheap enough and you can use keep nets, does it get any better !

Thanks again

Stu Dav

Status
Not open for further replies.