I want one of these

muskrat

Havin' a Waggle
Site Supporter
Why not get two? ;)(y)
Price is different for each model, and is primarily dependent on the available options chosen as this adds to the base price. On average, a typical Seabreacher will range from US$80,000-US$100,000. Please note, the price may vary in other countries due to shipping costs (including duties and tax)

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I saw the first version and thought they looked great but then i discovered you can buy a working soviet submarine for less (about £50k) and that would be much much more fun :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Yeah but based on their experience with the Kursk,the one they had where 19 died last month and the alledged one they sold to North Korea that's gone missing could you trust it?

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
I would LOVE to run one of those within 50 yards of Brid North beach on a hot, busy day.

And have somebody else do a video recording of the reaction, from the top of the cliffs.

:devilish: :D

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Yeah but based on their experience with the Kursk,the one they had where 19 died last month and the alledged one they sold to North Korea that's gone missing could you trust it?

That would depend on two things
1) if i was taking it out into deep water

2) if they gave me a few freebies...of their asb 30s ;)