I still got it.

Total

Site Supporter
.......oh by the way, your mum asked me to ask you if that nasty rash has cleared up yet😊
^^ Ahhh the 'rash'....Long story!:oops::ROFLMAO:.....Mum said you did a bit of a Cinderella on her.....Left one of your Crocs for her to find.....:rolleyes:.....She'll return it via the post....;):giggle:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
@Godber .....Take no notice of 'em Mick, they are only jealous.....:)(y).....I just wanted to thank you for making my Mum so happy when you met her recently....:oops::ROFLMAO:
Nice what she does with the hair under her armpits Mark. Never seen that before. Starts under her arms goes all the way down her back. Classy. I saw the resemblance. 😉🤣🤣

Nunachuk

Nunachuk
Site Supporter
So, had a bit of a session down the gym. Made my way back to the car and a rather attractive older woman parked up next to me. She got out and got her grandson out and into a pushchair. I commented he was a handsome lad blah blah blah and we a chit chat for a couple of minutes. She went her way and l went mine. Half an hour later and l'm fighting the pensioners in Asda and a trolley was blocking my way to the rape seed cooking oil. Excuse me l said and the rather attractive older lady from earlier turned round. Are you following me? she asked, not at all l replied, are you following me? no she said............. BUT I AM WAITING FOR YOU TO ASK ME OUT FOR A DRINK!!! she said with a bit of a mischevious look in her eye😯 l've never coughed and spluttered so much in my life😂 I made my excuses and walked away chuffed to bits l must say. 💪Boom💥
Godber mate, you really shouldn't drink and drive! LÖL