I still got it.

Godber

Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
So, had a bit of a session down the gym. Made my way back to the car and a rather attractive older woman parked up next to me. She got out and got her grandson out and into a pushchair. I commented he was a handsome lad blah blah blah and we a chit chat for a couple of minutes. She went her way and l went mine. Half an hour later and l'm fighting the pensioners in Asda and a trolley was blocking my way to the rape seed cooking oil. Excuse me l said and the rather attractive older lady from earlier turned round. Are you following me? she asked, not at all l replied, are you following me? no she said............. BUT I AM WAITING FOR YOU TO ASK ME OUT FOR A DRINK!!! she said with a bit of a mischevious look in her eye😯 l've never coughed and spluttered so much in my life😂 I made my excuses and walked away chuffed to bits l must say. 💪Boom💥

bluemack

Site Supporter
So, had a bit of a session down the gym. Made my way back to the car and a rather attractive older woman parked up next to me. She got out and got her grandson out and into a pushchair. I commented he was a handsome lad blah blah blah and we a chit chat for a couple of minutes. She went her way and l went mine. Half an hour later and l'm fighting the pensioners in Asda and a trolley was blocking my way to the rape seed cooking oil. Excuse me l said and the rather attractive older lady from earlier turned round. Are you following me? she asked, not at all l replied, are you following me? no she said............. BUT I AM WAITING FOR YOU TO ASK ME OUT FOR A DRINK!!! she said with a bit of a mischevious look in her eye😯 l've never coughed and spluttered so much in my life😂 I made my excuses and walked away chuffed to bits l must say. 💪Boom💥
Did she have a white stick perchance?;)

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Did she have plenty of dog food in trolley for her guide dog, ?