I need to make £24,000

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Wifey has seen a new caravan she wants - we need it aparently, and its 'only' £24,grand :eek:

Answers on a postcard how to make £24,000 fast short of sell my body in prostitution or for medical science.

??

Wise Owl

Account Locked
24k Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now i think the Selling yer Butt is out, Medical science Maybe but Just get it from under the bed and stop Messin (y)

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Wifey has seen a new caravan she wants - we need it aparently, and its 'only' £24,grand :eek:

Answers on a postcard how to make £24,000 fast short of sell my body in prostitution or for medical science.

??

Send your email addy to..

Mr. Embwe Umpopo, he'll send you 10 times that amount. :roflmao:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Right i have a Idea, We Run to become Councillors, Talk Ballox and Promise everything, get made a MP Claim 24k as expenses and bobs yer Live in Lover (y)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I Think T's worked it out, give you a heart attack and buy it with your life insurance money. :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Shes had me walking pretty close to the cliff tops the past few days :eek:

Total

Site Supporter
@Dave ......Sensible options....FFS:D:giggle:......Win another 23,997 match sections!:D Prostitution?.....Don't bother!:giggle:........Make subscription....Better not not go there! :D......Take our WO Christmas carol singing with plenty of plastic buckets.....Write a book entitled "Painting Plastered Walls and 10,000 excuses not to do it!".......Enter Your Winston at Crufts! :D:giggle:

62tucker

Site Supporter
Just put back your retirement age to 87 and get it on the never never