I need a job!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangrojack

well ive finished college for the summer and i need a job till i go back in september.

i already have a qualification in fishery management etc, and i am in the middle of doing a countryside mangement course to expand on my first course.

i would prefer to work in the countryside or on a fishery and want to stay in the west midlands.

does anyone no of anything i could apply for? or have a fishery they would like to offer me a job on lol.

well im off to job centre now that should be fun : ( but its got to be done

phil

chris w

pc problem solver
write to the ea mate they could do with a qualified angler on there books and then we may get some decent representation

instead of the brain dead people they employ now who have the qualifications but have probably never fished in their lives

Enigma

Armchair Carper
Phil

What about asking the waterboard? - summer work. The forestry commission may also be looking

mangrojack

cheers guys i look up there websites and get intouch.

i was thinking the EA as one of my mates has just been took on up home but to do with the game side

Miggy

St Ives Fishing
what do you need to be an EA Bailif? i have all the police checks and my SIA licence, was wondering what else? any ideas

Towpath Tyke

I was going to join the other year in Leeds. It`s seasonal, or it was at the time! And not very well payed.

Thom

urgh i need a job!

Was lookign at the gala in durham "you ahve to go through an employment agency"

god knows which agency that would be!

Miggy

St Ives Fishing
well paid? at the moment i work 30 hours a week over 4 days on 5.50ph......i shout at chinese people and clamp their cars.......scrubbing toilets in tescos is a step up for me lol

slf

NUFC
i need a job as well just left school and finnish me gcses so a cud do with a job plus i need a new seat box

well i got my job working in the pet shop in chorley full time job now and i love it plus its a 120 pay check for a job that i dont know much about at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.