I need a club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PERCH POACHER

Does anyone know of a works, or a pub or any fishing club looking for new members in the Midlands. I'm not on about Angling Associations or syndicates just a local fishing club. I can't find one for love or money in my local area, i don't understand why they used to be everywhere a one time.[?]
Thanks in advance.

Columbo

Chad Lakes near Stow-on-the-wold as far as I know has a good syndicate, although it's Carp.

Where in the Midlands are you and what sort of fishing do you do?

Cheers

Steve

PERCH POACHER

I'm from the West Bromwich area, and i've started to do a little match fishing. But at the moment i,m fishing opens because i can't find a club. I'm not up to the standard for fishing opens but i like to compete.

Columbo

Ok mate, the syndicate at Chad may not be for you, it's mainly Carp and I think distance may be a problem?

I'll phone a mate tomorrow who lives down that way and ask him, see if he know's?

Steve

FERT

where to you fish mate i from birmingham and would be insterested in club fishing

PERCH POACHER

I fish Curborough Fishery in Lichfield alot at the moment, but i also fish Furnace Mill Woodlands View, Moorlands and any commercial i can get on. I also enjoy river fishing just as much on the severn or the avon. And i'm quiet happy to catch a few pounds on the canal.

MarkC

Hi Perch Poacher.
Have a look here http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forums/threads/50245
We have one vacancy for 2008 season at least if your interested PM me.
We will know for definate how many places may be available by early December.

Status
Not open for further replies.