I have to share this

muggins

paste man
Site Supporter
It's both really heart warming and upsetting at the same time. Love those dogs, amazing

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Our Albert Picks up on my emotions, if im watching the Footy and i get a bit Het up and have a shout at the telly, he will jump at the side of me Nudging me with his head and nose wanting a cuddle as if to calm me down. Dogs are truly a mans best Friend.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
When my legs are giving me bad gyp and I go and lay down Blue lays with me and won't leave even for his grub.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
What can you say .... Simply brilliant. Ive had dogs all my life. My last dog Max I had to have put to sleep at 15 years old due to cancer. Id had him from 7 weeks old. I said to the vet just before she put the needle into him ..... " Id sooner shove that needle in half my relatives than this dog " She said .... " so would I love, so would I ".

Thanks for sharing that Wise Owl. ?

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I don't like ALL big dogs. Some of them, Akitas and similar put me off going to mates houses. Others like those remind me of a mates St Bernard, the kind of dog you could rely on to rescue you if drowning.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Amazes me how many dog owners are scared that my two staffies will rip theirs apart !
Blue is so laid back he's horizontal and my cookie is more intrested in the owners if they have a ball thrower. As for the natural ability for dogs to help humans always amazes me.

davylad

Site Supporter
The trouble is Tinca, Staffies are certainly not all like yours. A lot of them are as soft as s**t with humans, but go berserk when they see another dog. My mate just can't take his off the lead wherever he goes.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
I walk mine off lead crossing 3 roads to get to the field I use. We meet quite a few dogs small, medium and large. Cookie gets a bit iffy if a 'dog ' tries it on . They are social creatures and need to meet other dogs from very early on.