I have never…

Silver fan 82

I've never fly fished or fished the pole (unless you count whip fishing as pole? Fly fishing doesn't really appeal to me, never owned a pole but never say never.
Never caught a Zander, Grass Carp or Sturgeon.

bryan white

Site Supporter
I have a set of 4 whips, even have the floats for them
So far never caught a fish using one
Suppose actually taking them for there first visit to the bank might help..on my to do list

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
I've never used - or wanted to use- a pole.

SShark

I've got a centrepin but never used it. Bought it as a teenager, stopped fishing for about 25 years, recently retrieved from my parents house in perfect condition. It's a Leeds centre pin.

I don't think I've ever weighed a fish which does sound mad, but I never did as a kid as either I didn;t have any scales or even when I did was too caught up in the moment if I caught anything half decent to weigh it, though nothing would ever have been troubling the pages of Angling Times in any case. Since returning to fishing I've only just bought some scales but haven't even been tempted to take them out yet as they are bulky and heavy. I've never really been that bothered about specimin fish, though clearly a big part of that is not having caught any or felt like I had the skill or dedication to go after them!

Never caught a grayling, catfish or zander.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Never had a decent night sleep in a bivvy. To scared of local wildlife. Stayed awake once as place was plagued with mice