I have a cursed pole - does anyone else have kit they’ve never used ??

Spiro

Site Supporter
Oh dear,and I’m just bidding for my 1st ever pole,not to match fish,just never tried one and fancy a dabble,

booboo

Site Supporter
I've a lovely Gray's speci waggler rod that seems to have bite repelling powers, and a great prologic thermal suit that I affectionately call my blanking jacket and pants.

Spiro

Site Supporter
I’ve got a maver 10 m carp margin pole ,a scaffolding pole seemed lighter,to be fair I didn’t give myself or the pole enough time or practice,maybe if I’d been with buddy,think I just lacked experience nd confidence,something youtube can’t give you,

Spiro

Site Supporter
So it’s in back of garage somewhere,so I’m trying again if I win bid for a middy Xtreme,6\700 grams,

bluemack

Site Supporter
A mate of mine bought a Shimano Stella? a couple of years ago (a beautiful reel) and he,s never used it because
he does,nt want to get scratches on it!!!:unsure::rolleyes:

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Got a bargain on a Daiwa SR3 8m take apart whip with a flick tip & and 4 newly elasticated top kits and spare no 3 section three years ago and still haven't got round to making some whip rigs. 😊 Might get round to doing them in another three years. :D:ROFLMAO:

Cobweb

Site Supporter
A mate of mine bought a Shimano Stella? a couple of years ago (a beautiful reel) and he,s never used it because
he does,nt want to get scratches on it!!!:unsure::rolleyes:
That's almost as bad as the missus. When I worked for a construction company, the boss was always saying how she'd like a decent pair of boots for gardening, so I bought her a pair of riggers as a birthday present. She refused to wear them as she felt they were too posh to get mud on

Spiro

Site Supporter
Will tell you if it’s cursed middle next week,our bonding time

Attachments

• 68BACBFE-8933-4BED-9042-BFE2109F6A4C.jpeg
    68BACBFE-8933-4BED-9042-BFE2109F6A4C.jpeg
    371 KB · Views: 3

BoldBear

I bought myself a fly rod and reel and floating line after watching an old John Wilson program on fly fishing for Carp many years ago and never got around to trying it. It’s still on the wall in my fishing den and unused.

I bought a 17/20ft float rod for a set of team matches on a water with very deep swims because I didn’t want to use sliding floats. After the set of matches (I won two of them) I put it away and have never used it again and that was back in the 90s.

I’ve also got a few other rods that I bought on a ‘just incase I need them’ basis but never got around to using them.

Keith

Spiro

Site Supporter
Wow the us men stash in our man caves,Ah Mr Wilson old reruns,brilliant,