I had to look it up

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
If you just love people of either sex because of who they are isn’t that just bisexual?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Haha, it must be an age thing because I had to look it up also :D

It must be the done thing these days to publicly declare your preferences, either that or attention seeking to gain approval.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Bi sexual means to have a sexual atraction to male and female, pan means any gender derivative

rudd

Site Supporter
I must be woksexual then - I like asian food and dont give a hoot about the chefs gender ?

muskrat

Havin' a Waggle
Site Supporter
So ... if person A is attracted to one of those 'gender derivatives' who get all upset when anyone tries to pin a label on them; Does person A then just say they are "sexual" ?
;):LOL:

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Looks a wild one as well - pure pandemonium
Seriously though hope it doesn't go viral and become a pandemic.

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
I have thought about this for a long time and have finally decided after much soul searching to come out as a Nisexual. To save you looking it up, it basically means I have normal sexual urges but am getting none !

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I have thought about this for a long time and have finally decided after much soul searching to come out as a Nisexual. To save you looking it up, it basically means I have normal sexual urges but am getting none !

We when ya become a mod on MD’s it changes everything and the members a rarely wrong in their assumptions ??
If it’s any consolation ya can come on the Bang em and Beer tour in a couple of weeks with the LS9 mad heads ?

TrickyD

Site Supporter
Bisexual is old hat, the new one is trisexual, means you'll try anything.(well, maybe not Abottpotomus)