I don't believe it......

rudd

Site Supporter
Literally just watched a very big Parrot being chased round over village by seagulls and pigeons, blackbirds, starlings and sparrows all piped up as well!
On Monday three anglers had a puma or panther run past them within meters at our local club water, big black cat also reported earlier in the year. Reported to Eastern Daily Press - nothing, it would seem Doris from Wangystrawcocks false teeth looking like teeth is a better story.

And finally, I actually got through at 07:15 this morning to BBC radio Suffolk to get put in draw to win a pair of season tickets to Portman Road (Tractor Boys).
I really could not believe my luck when they rang the winner at 08:20 as I drove to work with my phone connected to in car system via blue tooth.......................

some Cow from Fannyarsetowe won them ?

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
yrs ago i lived in East Butterwick nr scunny and i had an Akita which escaped,couple of days later the paper`s headlines "wolf spotted on scotter bottom"

rudd

Site Supporter
Black cat now been spotted further up the peninsula

rudd

Site Supporter
One of my baliffs saw it again this week in the woods next to our lakes whilst watching the badgers.
During the wet season we did see some big paw prints whilst looking for signs of otters and have noticed all the rats and rabbits have vanished, not many squirrels about either!