I can't catch Barbel.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I now seemingly can't catch Barbel over 3lb or so. It would take up to 5 of my fish to match some of the catches reported on here. :ROFLMAO: :unsure:
Try a deeper slower swim is my advice pal. Anyway, what you got to moan about ? You’re catching fish aren’t ya ? Crikey, these young uns, never satisfied. 😂😂😂👍

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Try a deeper slower swim is my advice pal. Anyway, what you got to moan about ? You’re catching fish aren’t ya ? Crikey, these young uns, never satisfied. 😂😂😂👍

I'm going to say I 'go for numbers' for rather than size. :LOL: I'm happy with catching them and they still shoot off at that size. Think you're right about the deeper swims though mate, I have been fishing mid depth ones that I know hold lots of fish rather than the big ones. Keeps me catching a few anyway...

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter

Eee Mick I don't know - when I wus a lad we were happy with a trip to the local canal catching gudgeon n perch if you had maggots and nowt if you only had bread,

Sixteen of us had to share a fishing rod in them days, :)

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I'm going to say I 'go for numbers' for rather than size. :LOL: I'm happy with catching them and they still shoot off at that size. Think you're right about the deeper swims though mate, I have been fishing mid depth ones that I know hold lots of fish rather than the big ones. Keeps me catching a few anyway...
Maybe I should go for quantity as I’ve never had size. Not even in summer. 😂😂👍