hudson's farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojo

i am fishing there in 4 weeks and whould like to know whats the best
baits,methods to get and edge over my mates also could anyone tell me what bans are in place thanks

timber

built for comfort
if fishing the big lake the best plan would be to go for the vast amount of silver fish plenty of skimmers and roach. there are some carp in there but to get them you would need to fish for them if you know what i mean it also contains tench but are very rarely caught.the do-nut lake is more of a good all round mixed fishery and in my opinion is the better water for the serious angler.

big dave

fishing_mad

i fish hudsons quite often and i always fish the specimin lake because the donut doesnt wake up until about 3 o'clock but anyway if fishing the specimin take pellet corn and maggot and a bream ground bait like sensas bream 3000 fish about two rod lengths in front of you on bottom and put in a few small balls of groundbait and then a few loose fed maggots and pellet the interchange betwwen them and the roach and skimmers should just keep coming if it dies of throw in a very small ball of ground bait and remember feed little and often at about 12 o'clock the bites will die thats when you useyour suprise arsnel of corn put another small ball of ground bait in and 3-4 peices of corn and fish corn on the hook and the bites will come back you'll continue to catch roach and skimmers when the light starts to fade at about 5-6 oclock start to loose feed the odd more bit of maggot and now start introducing loose fed corn and wait for the bigger fish like tench to move in over the corn also add some more groundbait not to much just twoo small balls about golf ball size. and you should keep on catching also try ledgering 21mm halibut pellets for the catfish

Datafile3.asp

Fishing Mad[:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.