hudsons farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishing_mad

Hi all md's
ive been fishing today on hudsons farm it was rubbish at first i got there about 12 o'clock and i went straight to the specimin lake after about 1 and 1/2 hours i decided it was time to move after catching nothing i went over the car park onto the donut and there were loads of fish surfacing and bubbling at a peg so i sat at it and decided to use a open ended feeder filled with my secret feeder mix and a quiver rod so i set up while i was filling my feeder there was a lot of activity in front of me so i baited my hook (size 22 drennan tubertini) with triple pinky and casted on top of the action well it paid off about 2 minutes later bam my tip started vibrating so i soflty pulled the rod back there was somthing deffinetly on it was a 1 and half pound bream after that i had a 3 onze skimmer and then a 4 onze roach then i had a few bits but i missed em because of a pesky robin that kepted robin my bait (mind the pun) but it was all in all a good day considering the pond was half frozen over.

sorry theres no pics but the cammera battery was dead when i got there forgot to charge it there will be some pics next time .

[8D]fishing_mad[8D]

fishing_mad

if you want the recipe for my secret feeder mix email me and ill tell you how to make it

:)Fishing Mad:)

pikey123

hi dave i normally fish hudsons in summer & i must say catch most of the time,i tend to fish the river wyre in winter & have just joined st.micheals a.a.I,m going tomorrow on the wyre.
was anybody else catching at hudsons whilst you was there.
dave.

d a pike

fishing_mad

how much was it to join i might be going to hudsons next sunday and hopefully ill catch another bream

:)Fishing Mad:)

pikey123

dave i think its 25 from feb-feb from C. Woodhouse tel.b/pool
472903 there are also alot of pike in the river & also some nice bream.

d a pike

pikey123

anybody been to hudsons in the last few days as i was thinking of going on tues.14th.any recent info apprieciated i normally fish the do-nut.

d a pike

Status
Not open for further replies.