hudsons farm lancashire

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishing_mad

me and a friend are going to hudsons farm this saturday so why not come down and try and catch some specimin were fishing the specimin pond if you'r after directions just ask on here and i'll post them

Fishing Mad[:)]

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Lancashires a big place mate (1,875 sq miles approx with an estimated population of 5.5 million people)

Where in Lancashire is it?, that might help people make a decision on joining you or not.

Alan

Just cos i ain't postin, it don't mean i ain't watchin

fishing_mad

if you go just over the bridge at saint micheals next to the church with the blue clock and it down rawcliffe road its near biarcroft but at the other side of the road the farm road its on is sign posted with a red fish if you need more directions check out http://www.livewyre.f2s.com/fishing/html/hudsons_farm.htm
if you do go i'll be on the specimin lake you'll be able to spot me by my seat box i'll be on a sundridge box and a black and green keenets bag how will i spot you?
also boilies are good for carp and maggot on the pole also

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
As anyone who's ever fished with me will tell you mate, you really can't miss me.

I'll be in full camo NBC suit, carrying a red sundridge JR3 seat box, keenets rod bag & hold all (i don't use keepnets so i won't have a net bag).

Not promising anything but i might try n get up there.

Alan

Just cos i ain't postin, it don't mean i ain't watchin

fishing_mad

ok cool if you can make it. in the specimin lake the are carp cats and big specimin bream roach perch

haydn.borthwick

09/05/02 - 28/01/07
In Memoriam
Trogg doesn`t need a keepnet. If you own one you have to put fish in it........LOL.....Just joking m8.

Take nothing but memories, leave nothing but footprints.

Status
Not open for further replies.