How thick are we.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
We decided to have the day off yesterday and go for a walk, a quick look on Google earth and a 5 mile walk was mapped out. Off we set and a couple of wrong turns later we were hopelessly lost. We stopped a chap, in the middle of nowhere to ask directions. He was on his own with a dog and carrying a chain saw!!! Fortunately he was a friendly sort and pointed us in the right direction. My missus that we were thick as pudding to even approach him and we could have ended up being buried, in bits, in a black bag.

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
More chance of winning the lottery than bumping into a psychotic killer on an irish hillside.

Anyway, everyone in Ireland is friendly.

rudd

Site Supporter
We decided to have the day off yesterday and go for a walk, a quick look on Google earth and a 5 mile walk was mapped out. Off we set and a couple of wrong turns later we were hopelessly lost. We stopped a chap, in the middle of nowhere to ask directions. He was on his own with a dog and carrying a chain saw!!! Fortunately he was a friendly sort and pointed us in the right direction. My missus that we were thick as pudding to even approach him and we could have ended up being buried, in bits, in a black bag.
Do you have a smart phone?
My bloody thing likes to tell me where I have parked the car!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I bet he's got a tale to tell in the pub later....

Ya see Mick, twas like this, the fekkin bloke and womman walks up to me outta nowhere and tells me they're lost - nah fekkin way, anyway I near on schit meesen and then thars say thanks and walks off - I woz scared for me life thas sees

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Dave Spence and Smart Phone, Nope impossible to reconcile one with the other. ? ?

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Do you have enough time? ?
Thanks for reminding me of my own mortality mate? I am just waiting for the next generation phones to come out. The ones that tell you what to do, don't need any tapping on the screens and actually ask for a shot of WD40 ?

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Ahh now what I can tell you David and tell you no more. Sure it will be that sweet Irish Coleen that you married that makes the native folk tolerate you, so it is. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ken the Pacman

Site Supporter
The Irish have an expression "Been picking stones" I am sure Kevin O connor will give a detailed explanation.of its origin. :p