Not open for further replies.

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok
Originally posted by jukebox1

Originally posted by Pontius Pilate

49 million.......sterling
proven player so that comparison is bo11ox Paul...as per my previous post...your sounding desperate to make a point mate?

Sterling could score and shift with the ball at his feet and turn a game around with a few touches...Martials done none of that but shown some potential.

In fact I'd put him in EXACTLY the same boat as Divock Origi...except theres a massive gulf in prices paid for the potential [:T]

Hahahahahahaha oh dear
At what Sterling or Origi?

I'll use your phrase here.....if you think whats posted above is wrong then your deluded pal.
Sterling was a merc but showed his class hence being sold for that price and try pulling up the season and player stats for Martial and Origi and you'll see my point [:T]

Im deluded off someone whos posted a newspaper story hahahahaha

You crack me up

jukebox1

Luke shaw is class pal but hes injured all the time and thats uniteds main problem....

They sign players who get injured all the time

Luke Shaw is like a fat kid running for cake at break time.
He's bang average at best and another overpriced gamble thats back fired in my opinion.

jukebox1

proven player so that comparison is bo11ox Paul...as per my previous post...your sounding desperate to make a point mate?

Sterling could score and shift with the ball at his feet and turn a game around with a few touches...Martials done none of that but shown some potential.

In fact I'd put him in EXACTLY the same boat as Divock Origi...except theres a massive gulf in prices paid for the potential [:T]

Hahahahahahaha oh dear
At what Sterling or Origi?

I'll use your phrase here.....if you think whats posted above is wrong then your deluded pal.
Sterling was a merc but showed his class hence being sold for that price and try pulling up the season and player stats for Martial and Origi and you'll see my point [:T]

Im deluded off someone whos posted a newspaper story hahahahaha

You crack me up
But we aint on about the news paper report here are we?
Amazes me how you always go into defensive mode by posting the word deluded or priceless when someone tries to have a debate with you.
I'll ask again...what part of the post do you think is incorrect about Sterling or Origi?

shang

Inspite of the LvG bull that he's buying players "for the next manager" who, out of his purchases, has increased in value ? What unearthered gems ?

Shall we use the benchmark of Marial cost more than Alexis Sanchez, and that 15/20 mill should buy a ready made player of high international quality

Last edited:

jukebox1

http://www.sportsjoe.ie/football/is-e50million-man-anthony-martial-actually-any-better-than-divock-origi/37957

YOU DECIDE [:T][:T][:W]

jukebox1

Originally posted by shang

Inspite of the LvG bull that he's buying players "for the next manager" who, out of his purchases, has increased in value ? What unearthered gems ?

Shall we use the benchmark of Marial cost more than Alexis Sanchez, and that 15/20 mill should buy a ready made player of high international quality

Luke Shaw...he's now 45% butterscotch...45% lemon drizzle and 10% human...his market value - based on ingredients for the great British bake off - has trebled in recent months [:D]

paulk66

Dorset Paul

on the back of a handfull of good performance's for liverpool. It is getting ridiculous. At least I will never have to feel let down by an ridiculously priced player letting my club down!! Lol..[:D]

RUDDLES

49 million for sterling was a robbery of the highest order hee hee but the selling club dictates price . Martial is going to be a superstar one day . Origi also a good player for 10 million .. I can't stand utd but they not far off being a major force once more it's the fans that are getting van galls back . It's a different era to the fergie years . Never say never where football is concerned cos if suarez signed for utd it would be down to money as always .. any road well pleased we Jurgen the German so far when he has had a couple of transfer windows then we will see how good a manager he is .. [^]

jukebox1

Originally posted by RUDDLES

49 million for sterling was a robbery of the highest order hee hee but the selling club dictates price . Martial is going to be a superstar one day . Origi also a good player for 10 million .. I can't stand utd but they not far off being a major force once more it's the fans that are getting van galls back . It's a different era to the fergie years . Never say never where football is concerned cos if suarez signed for utd it would be down to money as always .. any road well pleased we Jurgen the German so far when he has had a couple of transfer windows then we will see how good a manager he is .. [^]

Cant fault any of that post mate [:T]

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok
Originally posted by paulk66

on the back of a handfull of good performance's for liverpool. It is getting ridiculous. At least I will never have to feel let down by an ridiculously priced player letting my club down!! Lol..[:D]

correct pal[:T]

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok

correct again[:T]

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok

you would if id said it ooo bitter one[:T][:H][:W]

jukebox1

you would if id said it ooo bitter one[:T][:H][:W]
You would never post anything complimentary about Liverpool so little chance of that happening mate [:D]

Spenceuk99

Originally posted by SevernTraveller

Biggest clubs based on what though,can only be past glories?.

World recognition is one thing. You can go anywhere in the world and see a kid wearing a Liverpool or Man Utd top (And Barca and Real too)

They are always the biggest names in the cup hat and what is essentially a derby match between the two clubs is the biggest in the prem, save for a title day decider.

RUDDLES

It's nice to see a bit of friendly banter back in here its been missing a while . We can all get along if we don't get too serious about everything [:D]

jukebox1

It's nice to see a bit of friendly banter back in here its been missing a while . We can all get along if we don't get too serious about everything [:D]

F$@# off Ruddles [:D]

jukebox1

On a serious note though its good to be back and have us all posting again and taking the mick.
I do wonder if Dave could put a word filter in though for Deluded and Priceless as PP's post count would be halved [:D][:p]

Status
Not open for further replies.