How the opinionated have fallen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mansfield lad

Personally if I was LvG I'd be after players like Max Kruse, Gundogan, Muller, Pastore etc. God knows why some of the players linked such as Sadio Mane, Bertrand etc are linked. That Illaramendi is good as well and he can't get a kick at Real

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok
Buying big name players rarely work in the prem anyway....
Id rather have young up and coming or mid to good ranged players

mansfield lad

Originally posted by jukebox1

Originally posted by mansfield lad

Originally posted by Pontius Pilate

Originally posted by shang

He'd play for Arsenal or Chelsea

Most big players will go to arsenal or chelsea before any northern club

Agree there. That's why Sanchez went to Arsenal instead of Liverpool. Do you reckon City could tempt Messi? They failed with that mega bucks offer for Kaka a few years back. Do you think Messi would join them for 600k a week?
Reckon any of the big stars would rather go City or Arsenal at the moment.
Maureens in meltdown....Haggishead ruins players and plays with no dynamics. Look at the dollar spent and what they got to show......Maaarsshheeeeeeaaaallllll who's potential at best.

City will spend some big money this year and if Roman's hearts still in it then he might try and compete?

That Martial could potentially cost 58 million. That's scandalous. They could have got a lot better. Quite surprised at how Man Utd have spent there money tbh. I reckon I'd have done a better job with those funds

mansfield lad

A lot of people seem to forget Pedro was meant to be an awesome signing. He's not pulled no onions up as he? Been garbage, just like Schweinsteiger.

1 of the best signings for me is Dele Alli. He's got a good future ahead of him

mansfield lad

Originally posted by 1kingy

Remember a certain Mr Suarez?
Remember how he was being called out by many on here to be banned for life and he should be put down for acting like a dog for the third time?
Remember how the resident Manc was saying how he should be banned for life and was a total disgrace to Liverpool and the football community as a whole?

How epic then that the Mancs are rumoured to be interested in bringing him into their team[:D][:D] you know that filthy dirty buck toothed good for nothing animal [;)]
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/12052878/Manchester-United-transfer-news-and-rumours-United-in-shock-move-for-former-Liverpool-forward-Luis-Suarez.html
My my my my.....how the mighty have fallen [:T]

That will be Messi, Ronaldo, Bale, Neymar and now Suarez leading the line next season [:W][:T][:D]
What you reckon PP?

Stinks of desparation[:D][:D][:T]
Welcome aboard 1Kingy[:W]

I like you already mate [:D][:D][:T]
LOL

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok
The money or the price is irelevent,martial will is very good and will get better and better so id rather spend money on players like that than snakes (as you said) like di maria....

Think you are being harsh as sniderlin,martial,darmian,herrra were all good signings....

People went over the top about depay but they are going over the top righting him off after a few months to....

Bastian for 6 million is a no lose signing...

Rojo is injured all the time so maybe

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok
Originally posted by 1kingy

Remember a certain Mr Suarez?
Remember how he was being called out by many on here to be banned for life and he should be put down for acting like a dog for the third time?
Remember how the resident Manc was saying how he should be banned for life and was a total disgrace to Liverpool and the football community as a whole?

How epic then that the Mancs are rumoured to be interested in bringing him into their team[:D][:D] you know that filthy dirty buck toothed good for nothing animal [;)]
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/12052878/Manchester-United-transfer-news-and-rumours-United-in-shock-move-for-former-Liverpool-forward-Luis-Suarez.html
My my my my.....how the mighty have fallen [:T]

That will be Messi, Ronaldo, Bale, Neymar and now Suarez leading the line next season [:W][:T][:D]
What you reckon PP?

Stinks of desparation[:D][:D][:T]

Jukey is not that desperate mate.....

jukebox1

Originally posted by shang

He'd play for Arsenal or Chelsea

Most big players will go to arsenal or chelsea before any northern club

Agree there. That's why Sanchez went to Arsenal instead of Liverpool. Do you reckon City could tempt Messi? They failed with that mega bucks offer for Kaka a few years back. Do you think Messi would join them for 600k a week?
Reckon any of the big stars would rather go City or Arsenal at the moment.
Maureens in meltdown....Haggishead ruins players and plays with no dynamics. Look at the dollar spent and what they got to show......Maaarsshheeeeeeaaaallllll who's potential at best.

City will spend some big money this year and if Roman's hearts still in it then he might try and compete?

That Martial could potentially cost 58 million. That's scandalous. They could have got a lot better. Quite surprised at how Man Utd have spent there money tbh. I reckon I'd have done a better job with those funds

Yeah but were man yernaaaited and we'll do what we want [:D]

On a serious note though I'm also baffled at that price tag? Suarez went for 75 and was a proven top quality striker...Martial is potential and potential only and you would hope that there is someone else coaching him at Utd as LVG will destroy the lad and have him playing in defence next season [:(]

jukebox1

The money or the price is irelevent,martial will is very good and will get better and better so id rather spend money on players like that than snakes (as you said) like di maria....

Think you are being harsh as sniderlin,martial,darmian,herrra were all good signings....

People went over the top about depay but they are going over the top righting him off after a few months to....

Dude those players are bang average at best...chuck Blind into that pot as well as he's got the pace of a childs dribble...
Your opinion also shows how far your team and expectations have fallen as I can promise you that you would'nt have typed those words 3 years ago.
Man Utd, bar the class of 92, have NEVER been about youth and have always splashed the cash on proven players...the truth is you struggle to attract top class players today that are not "mercinaries for money" and lowering your expectations to match the recent performance of your team is quite sad to see mate.

You are now in the final phases of knowing how it feels to be a Liverpool fan 20 years ago Paul [:W][:D]

mansfield lad

Schneiderlin is a good signing when fit
Darmian as been a good signing
Martial very debate able.
Herrera would be a lot better under a different manager. Didn't Moyes sign him?
Depay, far too ball greedy. Picks wrong option too often for me.
As for Schweinsteiger and Rojo I've no need to answer that as you've pretty much summed them up. Add Luke Shaw to that list as well.

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok
Blind is avg yes....

Nope thats poo mufc have never acctracted top players from abroad and have only ever signed top players from this league as they still do....

mansfield lad

Dude those players are bang average at best...chuck Blind into that pot as well as he's got the pace of a childs dribble...
Your opinion also shows how far your team and expectations have fallen as I can promise you that you would'nt have typed those words 3 years ago.
Man Utd, bar the class of 92, have NEVER been about youth and have always splashed the cash on proven players...the truth is you struggle to attract top class players today that are not "mercinaries for money" and lowering your expectations to match the recent performance of your team is quite sad to see mate.

You are now in the final phases of knowing how it feels to be a Liverpool fan 20 years ago Paul [:W][:D]

Liverpools recent track record with signings ain't nothing to shout about though mate. Ours are probably worse but we're used to it now.

Bring back Phil Babb, McAteer, Razor and Julian Dicks lol

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok
Luke shaw is class pal but hes injured all the time and thats uniteds main problem....

They sign players who get injured all the time

jukebox1

49 million.......sterling
proven player so that comparison is bo11ox Paul...as per my previous post...your sounding desperate to make a point mate?

Sterling could score and shift with the ball at his feet and turn a game around with a few touches...Martials done none of that but shown some potential.

In fact I'd put him in EXACTLY the same boat as Divock Origi...except theres a massive gulf in prices paid for the potential [:T]

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok

proven player so that comparison is bo11ox Paul...as per my previous post...your sounding desperate to make a point mate?

Sterling could score and shift with the ball at his feet and turn a game around with a few touches...Martials done none of that but shown some potential.

In fact I'd put him in EXACTLY the same boat as Divock Origi...except theres a massive gulf in prices paid for the potential [:T]

Hahahahahahaha oh dear

jukebox1

Liverpools recent track record with signings ain't nothing to shout about though mate. Ours are probably worse but we're used to it now.

Bring back Phil Babb, McAteer, Razor and Julian Dicks lol
Agreed bud but I put that down to Rodgers management rather than the players...for example look at Can now..he's a monster at pressing and running at teams whereas he could'nt get a look in under Rodgers.

We have signed some sh1t though but we are a scraper top 4 club so have to take the gambles on these sorts of player.
My point is Utd should not have to being one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok
Rubbish you are one of the biggest spenders in premier league history.....

Here they come now right from the jukey book of excuse.....but but but but

jukebox1

Hahahahahahaha oh dear
At what Sterling or Origi?

I'll use your phrase here.....if you think whats posted above is wrong then your deluded pal.
Sterling was a merc but showed his class hence being sold for that price and try pulling up the season and player stats for Martial and Origi and you'll see my point [:T]

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok
Its irelent how big we are, big players dont come up north unless you throw money at them and even that does not always work

Status
Not open for further replies.