How the opinionated have fallen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jukebox1

Remember a certain Mr Suarez?
Remember how he was being called out by many on here to be banned for life and he should be put down for acting like a dog for the third time?
Remember how the resident Manc was saying how he should be banned for life and was a total disgrace to Liverpool and the football community as a whole?

How epic then that the Mancs are rumoured to be interested in bringing him into their team[:D][:D] you know that filthy dirty buck toothed good for nothing animal [;)]
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/12052878/Manchester-United-transfer-news-and-rumours-United-in-shock-move-for-former-Liverpool-forward-Luis-Suarez.html
My my my my.....how the mighty have fallen [:T]

That will be Messi, Ronaldo, Bale, Neymar and now Suarez leading the line next season [:W][:T][:D]
What you reckon PP?

jukebox1

Originally posted by Pontius Pilate

i reckon you have mufc on the brain lad

Why...its not just about your lot though as he's an ex red!

Just wondered how you felt about it as you were for him being abolished from the game?
Would you like to see him in a red shirt playing for your lot...or would you rather he was still banned and shot in the face?[:T]

DFL

Site Supporter
Originally posted by mansfield lad

He'd never join Man Utd

He must be if the newspapers say he's going to.[:)]

shang

Is there a player who isnt being linked to Man Utd ?

.......but until Butthead goes no-one, barring kids and has beens, will be interested.

Last edited:

mansfield lad

Originally posted by DFL

He'd never join Man Utd

He must be if the newspapers say he's going to.[:)]

After all the stuff there fans aimed at him then I can honestly say he'd never join them. He's publicly said he'd only play for Liverpool in the English league...

mansfield lad

Originally posted by shang

He'd play for Arsenal or Chelsea

Most big players will go to arsenal or chelsea before any northern club

Agree there. That's why Sanchez went to Arsenal instead of Liverpool. Do you reckon City could tempt Messi? They failed with that mega bucks offer for Kaka a few years back. Do you think Messi would join them for 600k a week?

jukebox1

Think selling neymar is more likely
You'd only ruin him like you did with Falcoa and Dimaria [:D]

Not sure Neymars suited to hoofball anyway [:p]

1kingy

Never say never
Site Supporter
Originally posted by jukebox1

Remember how he was being called out by many on here to be banned for life and he should be put down for acting like a dog for the third time?
Remember how the resident Manc was saying how he should be banned for life and was a total disgrace to Liverpool and the football community as a whole?

How epic then that the Mancs are rumoured to be interested in bringing him into their team[:D][:D] you know that filthy dirty buck toothed good for nothing animal [;)]
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/12052878/Manchester-United-transfer-news-and-rumours-United-in-shock-move-for-former-Liverpool-forward-Luis-Suarez.html

That will be Messi, Ronaldo, Bale, Neymar and now Suarez leading the line next season [:W][:T][:D]
What you reckon PP?

Stinks of desparation[:D][:D][:T]

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok

Agree there. That's why Sanchez went to Arsenal instead of Liverpool. Do you reckon City could tempt Messi? They failed with that mega bucks offer for Kaka a few years back. Do you think Messi would join them for 600k a week?

No

jukebox1

Reckon any of the big stars would rather go City or Arsenal at the moment.
Maureens in meltdown....Haggishead ruins players and plays with no dynamics. Look at the dollar spent and what they got to show......Maaarsshheeeeeeaaaallllll who's potential at best.

City will spend some big money this year and if Roman's hearts still in it then he might try and compete?

jukebox1

Originally posted by 1kingy

Originally posted by jukebox1

What you reckon PP?

Stinks of desparation[:D][:D][:T]
Welcome aboard 1Kingy[:W]

I like you already mate [:D][:D][:T]

Status
Not open for further replies.