how often does this happen ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoobs11

last tuesday i decided to make a proper effort and practice for the match at whins pond penrith.

i had fished it 4 times the previous week/weekend,and fished all day on the tuesday.(all in is 6pm )

bingo !!!

i actually drew the peg i'd spent all day fishing. i'll never manage it again.

i won with three tench for 8.5lb

second was 5.2lb

and third was a joint 1.1lb

strange thing was i'd hooked 4 carp during the day (landing 2 for about 25lb + 5 tench for about 45lb total)

never had a sniff of a carp during the match tho.

one more evening match and a 5hr sunday match to go this year , so the question is can i keep it up ?

who knows lol

i'll have a fiver on the brown one

matt

hi scoobs, well done on the match win. you're now there, confidence is the key, you've done it before, of course you can do it againicon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Well done Scoobs icon_smile.gif

Here's another question for you on the same subject:

Yesterday whilst at work one of the lads came around with a football card, the type where you pay a quid, pick one of 20 team names and when the card is full a panel on the side is scratched off to reveal the winning team. Often used for raising funds for clubs, etc.
Anyway not having any money on me (wait for the comments icon_smile_wink.gif) I said that I'd have to give it a miss unless he wanted to take it out of my winnings. He put me down in the IOU's and I chose a team - Middlesborough (Just sounded lucky icon_smile_big.gif)

A couple of hours later whilst talking to a few lads in came Dave with my winnings - WaHey - A straight 10.00 icon_smile.gif
I gave him my 1 to clear my debt and also gave him another to put towards the fund that he was raising for.
He wouldn't take it but instead offered me the last team on a second card - Millwall
Guess what? When the panel was scratched off - WaHey once again - it was MillWall icon_smile_big.gif

I gave him the 1 once more to add to his funds and walked clear with 17.00 and a load of slavver off the others icon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif

Dave

scoobs11

confidence isnt the problem matt, i'v got the biggest weight in a match this year 27lb9oz at whins + the biggest fish to come out yet 20lb 4oz.

its getting motivated.the problem is i know i'm only gonna be able to fish half the matches a season. so i'm not gonna do very well in the league.therefore i go all out for wins everytime (s**t or bust)

still theres one match left and i'm about tenth in the league . win on tues night might get me into about 7th place.

i'll have a fiver on the brown one

Status
Not open for further replies.