How long will they last?

Silver fan 82

If making your own bait glugs / soaks using foodstuff, I'm thinking condensed milk how long will it last?
Single use or will it last in the fridge / freezer? How long will any glugged baits last?
Any of you have any experiences?
Thanks in advance good people!

Ken the Pacman

Site Supporter
I thought that once you open the tin you have to treat it as fresh so that means freezing.
One of my customers has taken to using the little tins of starbucks cold milky coffee as a bait glug and says he has done well using it.

Silver fan 82

I thought that once you open the tin you have to treat it as fresh so that means freezing.
One of my customers has taken to using the little tins of starbucks cold milky coffee as a bait glug and says he has done well using it.
I would have thought the same Ken. I like the idea of using the coffee, that could work. I'd probably try adding some other flavours to it? Didn't Nash do a cappachino flavour boilies not so long ago?

Ken the Pacman

Site Supporter
Coffee flavouring has been used in many ways over the years from the humble "Camp" to more exotic combinations, just a matter of experimenting with different things until you find something that works, most things even stuff that we think smells awful rarely puts fish off.

Silver fan 82

Coffee flavouring has been used in many ways over the years from the humble "Camp" to more exotic combinations, just a matter of experimenting with different things until you find something that works, most things even stuff that we think smells awful rarely puts fish off.
True Ken, I mean just take some of the stronger fishmeal flavours. Some absolutely reek but the fish love them!