How come I’m getting this ?

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
I had that as well, just opened and closed the window island tried again and it worked, weird.

Admin

Forum Admin
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'm working in the background so there might be the odd error throughout the night ;)

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
If you get it just for a very short time it’s usually when something is updating on the site or the isp is doing maintenance.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Is ISP short for idiot working in the background lol ?

If you continue to get it, delete your temporary internet files or cached data from your browser

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Young Owl sorted it (y) He deleted summat re instated it connected the Giggling Pin back to the Laughing Stick and Bobs yer live in lover (y)

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
@Dave

Getting the same from this thread. I think it's been deleted but not correctly. I think it was a double post.

Link removed due to error

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
Is ISP short for idiot working in the background lol ?

If you continue to get it, delete your temporary internet files or cached data from your browser
Can’t get into the fishing forum, I am really trying to find a way to clear just MD’s info from mobile safari cache, but I can’t, I really don’t want to clear the whole history, as there will be sites I cannot remember the passwords for - any IT Guru’s know a way to clear one single site?

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
It's an automatic virus that is implanted on your device if you look for 'naked Serena' pics/vids :p:p:p