House with fishing for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi All

Ever wanted your house to have its own fishing pool??

Yeah i know , stupid question to ask an angler right?

Take a look at the following link, scroll down the side bar & in the address search box type in Lauton. the house is Station road, according to the ad its got its own water, its advertised as a duck pond but if you click on the "virtual tour" link & then on the drop down list click on "paddock view 1" as it starts to swing round click on the stop button & take a look between the trees right in front of you!!!.

click here

Alan

Just cos i ain't postin, it don't mean i ain't watchin
Datafile.gif

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
Wonder if they will take a check? Then gotta figure out what is involved in moving that far.

Price doesn't seem half bad for that place though unless it is in a bad neighborhood or something.

Newt Vail

Beebs

Not a bad area. At least I don't think so. Saying that I've got a mate who lives 2 minutes from the place, so that's not saying much.

Why don't we all club together and put a joint bid on it. We can live in a community like the Good Life, or that one in Reggie Perrin.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
uuurgh thats south of the Watford Gap [:D]

and as for living in a commune with Trogg aaargh [:p] talk about a wake up call lol

Dave

TINY

Tiny
Ive heard he makes a nice cup of tea though.

Andy....Staffs Angling Supplies

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
HAH you'll never know Ady, i've still not tasted one of yours yet cos you hide the soddin kettle evertime i come through the door (but that cake was excellent mate)[;)]

Dave

Sorry mate don't do communes to much like being an anti for my liking [:eek:]

Alan

Just cos i ain't postin, it don't mean i ain't watchin

Status
Not open for further replies.