Hook tying service recomendations

jasonb

Account Locked
Never used one before so after recommendations, neuropathy as finally got the better of me and I struggle to tie big hooks by hand now. Also how does it work. Do you pay up front supply your own stuff or do they supply how long does I take? Cheers Jason

Mike atkinson

Site Supporter
£25 for 50 hooks is about what we pay up north, supplying all the gear, but extra if they supply the materials, a mate of mine does it, he’s a top match man, nice bloke and he does an excellent job, he’ll do a postal service as well, quick turn around for hooklenghs, pm me, if you want his number.

The Landlord

Site Supporter
There's quite a few groups on facebook, Tacklebay, Match Fishing Sales, Pole Fishing buying & selling. to name three. They all have guys advertising hooklength tying services. Prices don't seem too bad.

jasonb

Account Locked
I'm absolutely gobsmacked how many people are doing this, I've been inundated with recommendations and messages with people offering there services. so thanks to all that contacted me.

I've chosen someone and placed an order and I'm looking forward to receiving them. hopefully I've picked the right service first time.

Neuropathy if you don't know is nerve damage and can cause a lot of pain and swelling particularly in the hands and feet, I was diagnosed earlier in the year and I now take medication to try and control it...its an absolutely f**ing horrible disease that ages you over night, planning my day to day stuff is non existent now, I make sure I go work as I have no choice and then after that if I feel I can do things I do because I don't know whether I can do them tomorrow....hence I fish as much as I can and I've treated myself to sh*+ loads of new fishing gear (y)