home made feederball (thingy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

weg

Hi does any one know how to make! well its a ping pong ball a feeder stuck on the bottom with some power gum attached somehow something like a bagging wag but very short just push down to fill up your feeder you cast out every20seconds to start till the carp come in and then bag up its tearing one of my locals lindholme or lodge farm to bits any drawings would be great or info cheers lads

peteblade

By the time you've messed about making em you might as well by em. Nisa make them there called Chompers and Maver do them as well. If you want to make them buy some ping pong balls, spray em relevant colours, find some hair curlers/feeder mesh of correct diameter, glue them together and attatch power gum.

Water-rat

Er, sounds as if someone,s trying to do a blue peter, ha ha. Good luck with the "contraption Weg

groundhog

Life Survivor
Originally posted by Water-rat

Er, sounds as if someone,s trying to do a blue peter, ha ha. Good luck with the "contraption Weg
Water-rat, you forgot to tell Weg to let you know when the contraptions complete, then you can send the Blue Peter Baaaadge[:)][;)]
[:D][:D][:D]

weg

tHANKS ALOT I DIDNT KNOW THAT YOU CAN BUY THEM so i will look for some all tho i never got a blue peter badge i wounder if i can make one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peteblade

Think the Nisa groundbait/pellet ones are Chummers not Chompers mate.My mistake.

svenc

London Blanker NOT
Pete yes they are chummers, 47 carp in 3 hours on them so im sure they work.

Status
Not open for further replies.