Holly & Jessica

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Two people have been charched with the murder of these to inocent children, one of them is the school caretaker, the other one used to be a teachers assistant, both at the chool where the two girls attended.

As far as i am concerned any person who takes a life of an inocent child should be strung up, put to death, get rid of the scum.
Thew two accused even had the gall to be interviewed on the TV.

If found guilty what will these two scumbags get, life in prison, what is a life term now, the scum will more than likely be out in ten years or so,not if i had my way hanged.gif .

No doubt the do gooders will crawl out of the woodwork to "defend" the scumbags, i wonder what the do gooders would do if it were one of their children MURDERED, would they be so keen as to defend scum like these?????.

Our heart and prayers go out to the families of these two inocent children.

I wonder how many people would vote to bring back the death penalty if it were to to the people, to hell with the Swiss telling us we cannot defend OUR CHILDREN, we need a more stiffer deterent than a few years in the nick.

R.I.P Holly and Jessica

Edited by - toma on 17 August 2002 11:10:17 PM

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I fully agree with you Toma,

As with most of the country I have watched and listened to the news reports this past week in disbelief. Disbelief that such a thing can happen in what is supposed to be a civilised country.
Children are the innocents in all of this and that is the way they should stay. They don't need it drumming into them day and night to be careful because there are perverts out there, or to watch who they talk to because who knows what may happen.

It's about time that the perpetrators of such crimes were bought to justice but in such a way that it sends out a clear message to the rest that we are not going to tolerate it anymore.

One question that needs asking in all of this is WHY ?

Even as a parent I cannot imagine the grief that the girls parents are facing but offer them my deepest condolances.

Dave

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Like i said before when, like this scumbag they admit to the murder then string them up.

Then again hanging is a quick punishment, the weight of the body falling snaps the neck & thats it over & done with.

Maybe they should be racked, branded, then have their bodies cut up slowly, starting with the extremities ie the toes & fingers.

Alan

I'll have a fiver on the black un

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
I agree entirely with the thoughts on this thread.

But only if the two people who have been arrested are found guilty. Don't start presuming guilt too early.

If they were gound guilty do you really believe their lives in prison would be easy. I know hardened criminals would make their lives absolute hell. So would the screws.

Geoff

RSSG member - are you?
Clean Banks Campaign member

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just listening to the ITN News and two bodies have been found that are believed to be that of a Jessica and Holly

Dave

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Sorry everyone i thought you had heard.

The caretaker walked into a police station & admitted to abducting & killing the girls & named his girlfriend as his accomplice.

I heard that on the local radio station earlier today, thats why i said when they admit it like this child murdering scumbag has.

Geoff
You have no idea how true your words are, as you all know i've been inside more than once i'm not proud of it but i've never hidden it either.

On my last "visit" the screws made a major cockup (well thats what they said) & put a child rapist into the general population, in other words in with us instead of in segregation or the 43's as its called inside.

The bloke was an asian & thought he would be safe with his own people, he couldn't have been more wrong they were the first to attack him.

The report said he needed 248 stitches & more than 4 gallons of scalding water (direct from the tea urn) had been thrown over him, it took 8 officers just to get him of the spur.

I "lost" three days remission & had my visits stopped for 1 month because i was caught on the cameras hitting him over the head with a chair, when they asked for my explanation why i did it i told them the truth, i'm a parent & felt for the young girls he rapped, for their parents & how they must be blaming themselves for it happening.
Would i do it again?? yes & i'm not denying it.
Yes we were criminals but some of us are parents & most of us have feelings & can't or don't want to imagine how the victims & parents must be feeling.

I suspect that like me you know that Holly & jessicas parents are going through hell at the moment , blaming themselves for the horrible thing that has happened to their daughters, but we also know that the "do-gooders" out there will start harping on about the bad life & mental states of the animals that have commited the crimes & how society is to blame.

If society is to blame then lets start putting things right, lets show any future rapists/ killers what is going to happen when they are caught.
But we all know the idiots who are making the decisions are to cowardly to do the right thing, after all they don't want us "civilised" people looking bad.

The arabs will stone you to death, cut off your hands, or behead you for a crime like this that sounds about fair don't you think? (except cutting off the hands because they could claim disability benefits then).

I say the people who have suffered should be given the right to decide the punishment & nothing should be disallowed, all & any punishments should be considered.

Return to the darkages?? Why not back then they knew how to deal with animals like that.

Alan

I'll have a fiver on the black un

danzante

Alan,
could not put it better myself, those despised pangs of fear when my little girl ( now a beautiful woman ) walked to the shops with our neighbour's girl, never left me for years.

At times i caused much heartache to my little girl because i was so concerned for her whereabouts.

One occasion, on a sunday morning, i ran after a perv of about eighteen years of age who tried to molest my daughter not a hundred yards from the house, i swear to god i would have smashed his brains in with the hammer i held, a police car finally turned up and i jumped in it searching high and low for the slimey b*****d, we never ever got him.

I make no apologies for this reply, you do-gooders out there have got a lot to answer for.

R.I.P JESSICA and HOLLEY.

Danny

dazb

to all

i think the two EVIL ******* ( feel free to put your owne word/s in)
sould have there punishment passed by the two girl's familys

alot of good coment's in my eye's and i feel just as bad as any of the parent's/ grandparent's on MD

GOD BLESS HOLLY & JESSICA FROM ALL AT MAGGOT DROWNERS MAY YOU BOTH R.I.P

dazb

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Holly & Jessica

R.I.P.

Do not stand at our graves and weep;
We are not there, We do not sleep.
We are the thousand winds that blow.
We are the diamond glints on snow.
We are the sun on ripened grain.
We are the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush
We are that swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
We are the stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at our graves and cry;
We are not there, We did not die.

G

Alan, animals kill for a reason, to survive,these two cannot be classed as animals. Yes i know what will happen to these two pieces of crud if convicted the section will not protect them,there is always a time in the shower block or where ever that they will meet some one who can do them damage, my mate is a screw in frankland nick.
I was talking with a mate of mine, Rey, he is Pacistani, he has seen things in his home country that will make the scumbags think twice about molesting or murdering children.

I have just watched the news on sky again, the police, IMO, are not going to give anyone the chance to get these two off on any slip up on the police evidence.

We as parents and grandparents deserve, no demand, from the powers to be better protection for our children, they are our future.

dazb

peter

i think your last pasting waz just right.

my own thought's are that the posting (peter's with the pome)

sould no would be the right thing to close this thread before it go's to deep, and we all forget about why we first started this thread.

and that was in memory of holly and jessica

dazb

flick

The killers of these two young innocent children, not only have they taken two young lives but have brought grief and sadness to many families.
I talk with the voice of experience. Nearly sixteen years ago my daughter and myself were personally involved in a particular vicous and cold blooded murder.The victim was a lovely bubbly little six year old girl who was sexually assaulted, raped and murdered.
It so upset the Community that there was demostrations and even hardened police officers became emotional over its sheer brutality.My daughter was a family friend and the previous day i had given her five dollars for the little girls birthday which i attended.naturally i became a suspect along with several others.
This case so affected some police that one officer put the little girls photo above his desk and told his colleagues;I will take it down when we catch the b----rd"
For sixteen years i and other suspects had this curtain of fear hanging over us, then about five months ago i received the phone call that the whole of New Zealand had been dreaming of. I was told;Flick the photo will be coming down, they have arrested a person for her murder.Knowing the little girl and the terrible death she suffered at the hands of something i can't describe. The grief and pain many people suffered and the total dedication of certain police officers.I am a grown man,not a woofter,When i received that phone call i just sat down in a chair and sobbed my heart out.
I often say a prayer for little Teresa Cormack, may heaven be a little kinder than we were.
Yes i DO know what the parents of those two little girls are going through, even Satan could not create a worser hell.Flick

G

flick,, you sobbed you heart out,me to mate when a hugged my grand daughter, i will take a person with no heart not to be touched by the murder of these two inocent children.

Andy

Edited by - toma on 18 August 2002 3:21:02 PM

norm

flick
i have been saying to every one you can not say anything to any one untill they are convicted

you were a suspect
i am the manager of a under 8 football team and i know a couple of managers that have been arrested for cudling the little kids when they
get injured(wich in my opinion is just natural )espec when your own son is in the team and they are only 6 or 7 year old..
my own son got kicked in the face on saterday and i give him a cuddle and a kiss on the cheek,you should have seen the lookes from the perants from the other team i got

sorry for going on
but in my opinion them b*****ds (if found guilty)
should be left in a room for 1 hour with the poor little kids mothers and fathers

Edited by - norm on 18 August 2002 5:40:36 PM

Zinky

Grumpy
A vey sad time for the UK.
You have all said it all, but what gets to me is the Lawyer that gets a big fat fee defending people like this, living in big houses with big cars the fat cats of the legal system.
We have to have a system but what type of person can defend a crime like this I ask my self.
My heart and prayers go out to the families of these two inocent children.
Chris Royle "Dragonbat"

Del-J

' Victor '
I wish I knew something else to say that has not already been said but alas I do not.
I have three kids of my own and between me and my better half we have twenty grandchildren plus three great-grandchildren. The thought that something like this could happen to any of them fills me with dread.

R.I.P. JESSICA AND HOLLY.

Derek.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The Police Chief in charge has just read a statement saying that he is almost certain that the bodies found were that of Holly and Jessica. Medical confirmation is still required.

The two suspects are still in custody following their arrests and a further 36 hours has been granted by the magistrates to allow for further questioning.
Lets hope that they collate the evidence that they need and make everything water-tight so that no-one could get them off on a technicality..... Then Hang the b*****ds !!!

Dave

Del-J

' Victor '
quote:
Then Hang the b*****ds !!!

Dave

If only that was possible Dave oh if only.
I'm afraid there are to many bloody do gooders around for justice to be "really done" icon_smile_dissapprove.gificon_smile_dissapprove.gificon_smile_dissapprove.gif

Del.

Not fishing? Then talk to your friends on MDs.

mookie

mookie
icon_smile_sad.gificon_smile_sad.gificon_smile_sad.gificon_smile_sad.gificon_smile_sad.gif To the dearest darlings Jessica and Holly may god protect you wherever you are.....

R.I.P ..... You will be truly missed but not forgotten....never !!!!!

My deepest sympathies go to your parents.... may god help them as well to try to ease the pain.....

Hangings too good for the b*****ds who did this !!!!!!icon_smile_angry.gificon_smile_angry.gificon_smile_angry.gif

Sleep well you two !!!!!!!

MOOK

exponent

Hi All,

Let's not forget the coppers who have had to deal with this. It's a real heartbreaker. The professionals must hurt badly. They deserve some space and time too.

As well as the family and friends let's all sympathise with those SO involved with this case.

Forget revenge against those who did this and think about the families and those officers directly involved. We all want revenge for this but let's wait for the proof. Let's wait for the court hearing and then condemn people AFTER a conviction.

'Why?' is the obvious question ... one that perhaps will never be answered. Responsible people in a school ... s**t! It brings tears to my eyes typing this.

None of us know the facts YET. Those 2 people may yet be shown to be innocent.

Let the cops find the killers and then condemn the individuals to a long life of pure hell.

Exp

Status
Not open for further replies.