Holland.

Magic Mick

Having booked our holiday to molengroet and gleaned some information and guidance off fellow maggot drowners, (with the help of Google Earth as well) It as lead my to think what if we were to have a Holland "destination" guide.i.e molengroet, de kuberg, resort de arrendorst, dalfsen etc etc. (Forgive spellings). Then we could share information, be it positive or negative, of our holiday In Holland. Cause let's be honest it's not cheap and we go for the fishing so why not give everyone a helping hand if needed. Now I know there is already a lot of info on here about Holland but if, for instance you are going, like us, to molengroet, then we can go straight to the molengroet thread instead over wading through everything to pick snippets up about your appropriate destination.
I for one will be sharing my findings when We come back. this could hopefully grow and grow. Giving info on tackle shops,(good or bad). Cafes bars dining and of course venues. Pegs baits etc.
We seem to have some extremely knowledgeable lads on here I've noticed who give great advice so their input on here is brilliant and we should all be grateful but even they too could pick up things if we all chuck info into the pot.
What's your thoughts lads

nutmeg

Site Supporter
You could always do a forum search by typing in the venue name etc.

swimmer

Having booked our holiday to molengroet and gleaned some information and guidance off fellow maggot drowners, (with the help of Google Earth as well) It as lead my to think what if we were to have a Holland "destination" guide.i.e molengroet, de kuberg, resort de arrendorst, dalfsen etc etc. (Forgive spellings). Then we could share information, be it positive or negative, of our holiday In Holland. Cause let's be honest it's not cheap and we go for the fishing so why not give everyone a helping hand if needed. Now I know there is already a lot of info on here about Holland but if, for instance you are going, like us, to molengroet, then we can go straight to the molengroet thread instead over wading through everything to pick snippets up about your appropriate destination.
I for one will be sharing my findings when We come back. this could hopefully grow and grow. Giving info on tackle shops,(good or bad). Cafes bars dining and of course venues. Pegs baits etc.
We seem to have some extremely knowledgeable lads on here I've noticed who give great advice so their input on here is brilliant and we should all be grateful but even they too could pick up things if we all chuck info into the pot.
What's your thoughts lads

swimmer

Good idea., been going to heelevoetsluis for nigh on 15 years now so if anyone wants any info let me know