HOLLAND 2011 ...... WHO'S GOING ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbh1705

went a r s e over t1t at weekend paul with all my gear in tow, luckily it was on terra firma, got a cracking bruise though LOL

having second thoughts about getting a tourney pro x , no5 is 210.00 and knowing my luck !!!!!! clumbsy git that i am

neil fallows

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Stabilisers for him more like.Orange trunks and arm bands should suit him .Just to let u all know P & O r charging extra for vans next year.

spudnudd

P&O are asking crazy prices for taking a van over.It was the same this year when i asked for a quote for a astra van so we went by DFDS.746 they want if you book now for next april and thats 2 in a van and DFDS are asking over 3OO less theres no comparison

12f2004

[:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]

28th April from Hull, returning on Friday 6th May 2011

BOOKED!![^][:T]

Stretch1066

Life member
Site Supporter
Who have you booked with Paul or have you done your own thing?
Where are you going in Holland?

neil fallows

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Me and Dave 12th may ,booked with AW staying at Citta.Cheers for prebaiting Paul.Let's hope it's a milder winter.

TimB

Originally posted by neil fallows

Me and Dave 12th may ,booked with AW staying at Citta.Cheers for prebaiting Paul.Let's hope it's a milder winter.

Hopefully, me and 5 others will be going on either 12th or 19th, probably Citta.
If we go after you Neil, can you pre bait the Windy Millers for us?[:p]

neil fallows

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Nightmare there getting your box in.Cant take Dave he will be top bombing and breaking a leg.

Last edited:

PIGEON114

may again next year waiting for price.s nice to see digs back on line at dekorberg looks like theres been some great fishing in september tight lines everybody keep the threads rolling

john pulman

All sorted for next easter at De Koeberg. Digs 315 euro between us, excellent value for money, bar open with food available.
Ferry 450 for van and trailer. Bring it on!!

wardwa

is there any advantages in booking Citta via AW as opposed to direct ?

neil fallows

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
They are bonded so if anything happens (i know too well)your holiday is covered.You never know who is financialy sound,citta always looks busy but in this clmate u never know.Also AW get it cheaper and if u use p@0 for your crossing its miles cheaper through AW.

dbh1705

nice one neil..... its a date. back on the saturday off to ibiza the following thursday for the stagdoo !!

Status
Not open for further replies.