Not open for further replies.

dbh1705

Alright fellas just thought id get this one started nice and early,

if neil decides to go this thread will change to

IRELAND 2011..... WHO'S GOING

[:D]

Only kiddin mate had a great time[:T]

12f2004

You need to get yourself a 'swimming certificate' before Neil takes you again!!!![:D][:T]

dbh1705

Paul......... me bloody shins are killing me and not getting any sympathy from home...

NOTE TO SELF "dont give people advice you dont heed yourself" ,,, why on earth did i tell the dutch guy with his girls to be careful, then not do it myself LOL

gotta say though it was quite possibly the funniest moment of all my fishing holidays combined

Stretch1066

Life member
Site Supporter
You thought it was funny you should have been sitting where Neil and I was.
Should be entered into Peter Kays TOP BOMBING advert, but all due respect you still got out of the water and landed the fish, WELL DONE mate.
The Dutch guy thought it was very good of you to give his children a demonstration of what could happen.

neil fallows

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
I'm going on my own so I can tell lies like normal about 100lb bags and lie in bed.Your shins may be hurting ,but my jaw is killing me from laughing.[:D] Then u have the cheek to whinge about DAMP waders.[}:)] Must admit it was a. Great laugh and a pleasure to meet Dave and Paul.

Last edited:

Nana

Hope to get back over this September but will be over again April / May next year for the festivals.
Good luck to all you Drowners this year and next.

PIGEON114

just put my first tenner in the tin for next years spending money 51 weeks to go not that long is it

neil fallows

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
You better get in some bike trainig,if the fishings rubbish we will hire bikes for a day[:D][:D]

dbh1705

gettin meself a bike for work under that "bike to work scheme" costing me 35 a month for 12months for a 650 bike, need to get fit for all these long walks to the pegs in Holland mate

12f2004

Keep your bike clips on for the Spui.....your bib n brace may not let in water then![:D][:T][;)]

neil fallows

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Be cycling that fast paul and being so slim we will float over[:H]

dbh1705

i'm quite lucky and seem to be somewhat a genetic freak as i have neutral buoyancy which helps me to float , either that or panic like chuff LOL, both seem to stop me from drowning

neil fallows

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
From what i saw you sink[:D] it was the shallow water that made u float.[:H][}:)]

neil fallows

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
April it Is then,we are booking as soon as the prices are out.Should be good as they have banned all matches on the Voorne canal next year.

Nana

Now now Neil you know thats not true about matches being Banned.

Blade67

Looking forward to next year already.

Not sure who we will be booking with now .. [:C]
Maybe try to do it ourselves with Citta & P&O Ferries ??

With Neil it was so easy ... who do you book with now Neil ??

Status
Not open for further replies.