Holidays

Bobster

Myself and my mates go away for a week every year we are from just outside Glasgow been all, over best place by far Lindholme lakes cafe on site great tackle shop all staff on site are very helpful great fishing, It`s just outside Doncaster

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
No way are my kilo of worms going to keep in the hessian bag and willy worms soil for a week in this weather. Going to have to think outside the box and do something else other than feed them fruit and cardboard and keep the soil moist?

TRFC2000

Site Supporter
Going to watermill leisure park in lincolnshire in one of their new pods for a week apparently fishing on their lake is awesome anyone been ?????

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
No way are my kilo of worms going to keep in the hessian bag and willy worms soil for a week in this weather. Going to have to think outside the box and do something else other than feed them fruit and cardboard and keep the soil moist?
Get a cheap cool bag from a super market and keep them in there in the shade, you could even add a few bottles of cold water, not frozen, to keep them cool.

Edit: Keep the water in the bottles :)

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Get a cheap cool bag from a super market and keep them in there in the shade, you could even add a few bottles of cold water, not frozen, to keep them cool.

Edit: Keep the water in the bottles :)
This is what we ended up doing pretty much. Cool bag with an ice pack in a separate side compartment wrapped in a towel to take the sting out of it and the worms are as good as new. (y)

Nicky Dodds

Do you ever listen to any advice?