Holidays

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I keep banging on to my dad that we should go here, it's on the Warks Avon. Apparently there's lots of places to stay that are on rivers but this sounds spot on.

Tristar

Site Supporter
I like the look of the static caravans with hot tubs and a fishing lake in front of the caravan on Lindholme lakes. Hopefully we can get a couple of days booked this year. Partner and kids in hot tub, I'm fishing a few feet away with a cold beer oops I meant to say water. Sounds good to us.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I like the look of the static caravans with hot tubs and a fishing lake in front of the caravan on Lindholme lakes. Hopefully we can get a couple of days booked this year. Partner and kids in hot tub, I'm fishing a few feet away with a cold beer oops I meant to say water. Sounds good to us.
Got room in your holdall for one? :D

violator

Off to wylands on Friday for the weekend, decided to take the carp gear this time instead of the box etc... got 4 nights booked in Weymouth next month to visit the father in law, might take some bits and try the lakes at Rosewall campsite

badgerale

Booked a holiday cottage for the family on the upper River Bure in Norfolk.

By all accounts it's not the most productive stretch, but as long as I can slip away and dip a line in before the family wake up then i'll be happy with a few tiddlers.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Booked a holiday cottage for the family on the upper River Bure in Norfolk.

By all accounts it's not the most productive stretch, but as long as I can slip away and dip a line in before the family wake up then i'll be happy with a few tiddlers.
Used to love holidays on the Bure as a teenager. Was just swarms of big perch and decent roach and skimmers back then but was weirdly tide and time dependant in some spots.

The Runner

Site Supporter
Usual week on the Severn in September....21st year in a row I think. Will keep going for as long as we can all get up and down the bank ( and the hill at knowle sands and Quatford)

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Usual week on the Severn in September....21st year in a row I think. Will keep going for as long as we can all get up and down the bank ( and the hill at knowle sands and Quatford)
'Cardiac Hill' at both places. :LOL: I was aching the next day both times I fished KS.