Holiday in Scotland here we go and I bequeath all my fishing tackle to.....

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Enjoy it mate, make sure you come back to us.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Nice one mate enjoy the Break ;) The Nessi comment send Photos of either as you Feel :LOL::LOL:

rudd

Site Supporter
If you get lost or need to communicate with locals, put on a French accent and you wont be sent in wrong direction or get nutted! 😉

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
If you are in Oban make sure you visit Arisaig and Mallaig (sp) - really nice places.

NoCarpPlease

Site Supporter
If you are in Oban make sure you visit Arisaig and Mallaig (sp) - really nice places.
that whole "road to the isles" from Fort William to Mallaig is great.
Glenfinnan has both the "harry potter" curved viaduct and the monument to Bonnie Prince Charlie.
Morar is where Carol Kirkwood was born and bred ... has amazing beaches.
From Maillaig there's a foot passenger ferry to Knoydart, which has britain's remotest pub (the Old Forge).

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Well a few on here advised me to visit jockland your photos have added to my interest 👍👍

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Me and the mrs camped in Arisaig right next to the beach, beautiful place.
I can also recomend a small place called Plocton just north of Kyle of Lochalsh.

genesis

Living Leg End
Site Supporter
Well a few on here advised me to visit jockland your photos have added to my interest 👍👍
If you don’t mind the pish heads as they call them locally it’s a stunning place. Oban itself has views of the islands that were just unbelievable. And luckily we are staying in front of the rain. We are sat in Inverness at the moment and it’s says 20 degrees :)(y):)

Reuben

Site Supporter
If you’re heading far north try Sango Sands campsite. One of my favourite places. Walk along the cliffs from the site to Balnakiel beach then back along the road to Sango. Stop off for a hot chocolate at Chocolate Mountain on the way back.
Another goody is Clachtoll Beach site on the West Coast, north of Applecross. Have a great time, mate.

genesis

Living Leg End
Site Supporter
Got the miles in today as we have ran away from the storms due on the West Coast and come to Edinburgh. Wisey you should have your jolly boys trip here. 50 pubs on just one street and you can start here

C00F45DB-A54B-4167-97C8-F3F3EF54ADBA.jpeg

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Im on it pal i reckon some on us could do a Bottle in each ;);)

genesis

Living Leg End
Site Supporter
I was talking to a group of fluff checkers last night Red leader and they had never heard of the drowners. Well they looked at the site and loved it. If they pay there tenners Dave do I get a discount ;)

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I was talking to a group of fluff checkers last night Red leader and they had never heard of the drowners. Well they looked at the site and loved it. If they pay there tenners Dave do I get a discount ;)
He's gonna have a Relapse at that, his heart is bad ya know ? :whistle::whistle:

BTMS

Site Supporter
When you go to Berwick go to the KOSB museum well worth a look and then walk over the bridge at look at the tweed:)

genesis

Living Leg End
Site Supporter
Went to Parliament today but Wee Jimmy wouldn’t see me. Mind you the taxi driver was very friendly and told us the English were spreading the plague in Scotland 🙁

E9E71FF7-B68C-4013-A4B9-D5198DDF47B8.jpeg

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'll put you on commission :D