Holiday in Scotland here we go and I bequeath all my fishing tackle to.....

genesis

Just Living Leg End
Site Supporter
So on Saturday me and the wife are off on a trip to Scotland. This was arranged long before Covid so it seems sensible now rather than flying abroad. The route is Stirling/Dunblane, Oban, Isle of Mull, Loch Ness, Dundee (instead of Aberdeen due to diseased people and knob head footballers), Edinburgh then Berwick. Hopefully everything will go according to plan and we will get back in one piece. Just in case we don't I leave my fishing tackle to Wisey. The daughters don't go back to university for another two weeks Dave so they know to let you take it. Don't touch the daughters.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
So on Saturday me and the wife are off on a trip to Scotland. This was arranged long before Covid so it seems sensible now rather than flying abroad. The route is Stirling/Dunblane, Oban, Isle of Mull, Loch Ness, Dundee (instead of Aberdeen due to diseased people and knob head footballers), Edinburgh then Berwick. Hopefully everything will go according to plan and we will get back in one piece. Just in case we don't I leave my fishing tackle to Wisey. The daughters don't go back to university for another two weeks Dave so they know to let you take it. Don't touch the daughters.

Andy mate ive asked my Guardian Angel to Go with ya for the Trip, tek care pal and enjoy yer sens :beer-toast1:

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Hope you have a fantastic time and the weather is kind

genesis

Just Living Leg End
Site Supporter
Wifey just said she was hoping to see the monster at Loch Ness so I am taking a full length mirror for her in the pick-up o_O