holiday 2021

TALLPAUL

Site Supporter
Ireland down the pan for us again so we are looking for a week here, June time site with caravans maybe a cafe or pub any where considered Norfolk, Lincolnshire we just need somewhere for pleasure fishing, not carp, please...many thanks PAUL....

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
I’d look at the Broadland rivers. Probably as close to Ireland as you’ll get that’s also carp free. Might be a struggle for June although tbh I think anywhere will be a struggle for June this year.

Pudster

You could try Star Carr fisheries at Brandesburton,there is a lodge to rent on site,2 gravel pits with bream and tench(some carp as well!)no pub/cafe on site but a nice walk into the nearby village with 2 pubs a chippie and a chinese

corkycat

I'm surprised Ireland is down the pan for you - I have a trip to Cavan booked in August and my tour operator tells me that they are confident on both sides of the water that it will go ahead. I also have an Irish trip booked in June, and although admittedly that is less likely to happen, Anglers World have again told me to stand by as it is still a possibility. Having said all that I suppose it is wise to have a plan B. Mine is Esthwaite Water in the Lakes. It's as near to "Ireland style" as you'll get, but it helps if you live in t'north.

TALLPAUL

Site Supporter
Having given up hope of going to Ireland this year, ( the other lads I go with have already booked their family hols for later in the year) it was just me and my pal, so, on some advice from a mate who's relative went last year we have booked a week at White Acers near Newquay don.t know much from what he said, any info would help ..Many Thanks...PAUL...