Hodilays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
The time has come, the walrus said to think of many things, and one of them was a holiday.

Well I am going, not until the morning, but this evening I am going out and so I am turning off my computer and locking it away until the 18th of May.

I know I will have withdrawal symptoms while I am away, but then fishing with Ray and Malc will more than make up for it.

I have left all of Saturday afternoon of May 18th to catch up with the postings, and Trev's book on his American trip, so my friends, until May 18th - enjoy.

Ray and Malc, and families, have a safe journey down to Cornwall. See you there.

thumbsup.gif Geoff

RSSG member - are you?

Del-J

' Victor '
Have a god one Geoff you lucky so and so. beer-toast1.gif

Del.
Not fishing then talk to your mates on MDs

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Geoff ,Malc & Ray,
Have a great time at Whiteacres,shall await the reports with baited breath,just hope the Forum doesn't overload when all the reports start flooding in from far and wide. thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

Peter.

Make Friends,Go Maggotdrowning.

G

Have a good holiday Geoff, not to much alcoholic2.gif , have a goodun mate

Andy

i'm going fishing

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Rays will be summat like "went to whiteacres, blanked" the end .

Geoffs "went to whiteacres , abused some welsh who were having a nice time till i got there, blanked" the end.

Malcs "went to whiteacres n ended up the same as Ray n Geoff" the end.

Trev will get back & it will be
"went to america caught a big mouth bass, sh*t meself, caught other fish couldn't name most of em but still didn't end up like Ray, Geoff & Malc" (plus about 4000 other words) the end.

Mine is always the same "went fishing blanked" the end

Petes is "went fishing lost the match" the end

As for Dave n Stu's well by the time they've finished balling in the 500lb of groundbait its to late to fish so they go to the pub, the end icon_smile.gif

Alan
You've just been moderated

MALC

LIKE IT ALAN

Just got one thing to say to that

jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif NUR..NUR..NUR..NUR..NUR..
I'M GOING AWAY AND YOUR NOT

wave.gif wave.gif wave.gif wave.gif wave.gif wave.gif wave.gif wave.gif jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com bounce.gif

Polepot

Poles
Alan,

(plus about 4000 other words)
you should be moderated with the manner you refered to Trev and his reports. I think you did not mean it but I'm sure you should have said plus about 4000 other most entertaining words.

Trev we miss you

Poles

Status
Not open for further replies.