Hoddlesdon Darwen Lancashire

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL_Peters

'The Entertainer'
Can anyone give me some information on this venue, I last fished it about 10 years ago and they used to allow 6 day tickets per day and you purchased them from a tackle shop in Blackburn called geoff domes (i think)i have just found out this tackle dealer is no longer open.

Any info ie: if they still do day tickets and where you get them from will be brilliant and a little info on fishery will be great to.

Thanks in advance

Datafile2.gif

Happiness is playin wif yer rod

AL_Peters

'The Entertainer'
Darwen near Blackburn

Happiness is playin wif yer rod

Esox

Geoff Done's shop closed last year. I'll look into your questions for you and get back to you next week, if I find owt!

joe1987

'Darwener'
hiya, i fish it all the time. Not too good in winter but ok for pike round this time. in the spring theres loads of skimmers and bream on the feeder with maggot. No boilies but every1 uses em. Some carp up to 12lb on method feeder. Tench in shallows on float in summer and very occasionally in winter(corn). plenty of roach and perch. Pretty mixed fishery actually! Day tickets are from anglers den in darwen(01254 706713) close season is 14th may-14th june. give it a try on feeder in winter. Double maggot. Or half mackeral ledgered for pike. im not too sure on prices but a year membership for children is only 3. Day ticket should be around a fiver. Good luck

Toodlepip **Joe**

joe1987

'Darwener'
If you're fishin there this sunday me n percher will probably be there.

Toodlepip
**Joe-boy**

Status
Not open for further replies.