Hi Lads&Lasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Lazarus
Hi lads back now from my 14days great holiday in Las Americas Teneriffe ,Of Sun -sea- sand -sangria &-no -sex.We Had a great time really chilled out.
Just spent time round pool sitting on a sun bed in glorious hot sunny weather up tp 37degrees Doing the cross words in the paper &ogling all the young &old birds with hardly anything on .
Then back to apartment a few whiskeys &tha S**t shave shampoo & found a really great Restraunt bar for out evening meals out for a meal .
Then found a bar & got pi**ed taxi back to hotel & a few whisky macs then to bed &the same every day after.
Had really great time hotel great,I'm really sun tanned .Now to get some fishing in .

Piker-Dave

aka Common_Carp
hahahahahaha brilliant write up Larry, reads like a teenager mate, superb...

Bill G

Grandad
larry the thought of you ogling the birds with next to nothing on dosent do it for me mate ,but,,,,,,,,,ogling near naked birds might fit the bill.[:p][:p][:p][;)][;)][;)][:T]

Muckin_Fuppet

Account Locked
Maybe have a new section of the forums in the summer months :- Where You Ogled Today

[:I]

Donfish

'Wot's geet Wilf?
Haven't you heard yet Larry,while you've been away the government have banned all fishing in Britain.Dave is closing the site down and he's thinking of taking up train spotting.Troggy is on his way down to London with some 'friends',all tooled up.CC is
in a Home for the Bewildered,and other MD's have started doing Cross Stitch and knitting.

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Now THAT my son is a good holiday![:T]

Larry

Lazarus
Godber,
It was absolutly brill everything went great no mishaps apart from a spot check going out on my electrical gear for drugs&explosives. I would like to go back next year already started saving for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.