Hgv frenzee mk2 trolly

frizby

Please can someone help. I am intrested in buying a frenzee mk 2 trolley, but I need to know the exact width from wheel to wheel
As I like to wheel it straight in my vehicle all loaded up as I have a wheelchair ramp and limited to width. I have no problem with length.

2ts

Site Supporter
I have the mk 1 frenzee hgv,and this is APPROX 62cms outside wheel edge to outside wheel edge.The mk 2 has wider tyres,so that has to be accounted for,but this should give you a rough idea.
the frame width is 425 mm then 2x 25mm box section (one either side to retain wheel stub)so 475 +wheel width whatever that is (x2) plus a couple mm for clearance from frame to wheel rim.

frizby

Thank you for your reply. I think I might be just lucky In that case, I have a 28 inch gap. So Working It out It might just fit providing the wheels are not more than 4 inches wide. Many Thanks.

DavC1h

Site Supporter
Thank you for your reply. I think I might be just lucky In that case, I have a 28 inch gap. So Working It out It might just fit providing the wheels are not more than 4 inches wide. Many Thanks.
I will measure mine when i get home from work this morning(nights) and let you know.

frankg

Site Supporter
Axle cover to axle cover, which protrude another 1cm further than the outside edge of the wheels, I make it 69cm....maybe 69.5cm, so if you work on 70cm it will just fit in.
I make 28" just a smidging over 71cm, so you will have about 0.5 - 1cm clearance either side....phew!! :D

Last edited: