hey people im new in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

n/a5

deleted
hi I don't know that much about fishing but I hope I'm going to learn quickly my dad (aka... thepilgrim) is teaching me.icon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif I am kind of wary of fish because when I was younger I went fishin with my dad and I got slapped in the face by a fishicon_smile_blush.gificon_smile_blush.gif and ever since then I have hated them and now I'm kind of ok with them.icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif when I was on holiday I went fishing with my dad and I went 2 times with him and the last time I coudn't go because I hurt my ankle.icon_smile_sad.gificon_smile_sad.gif

norm

HAWK

it`s not your fault who your father is (lol)icon_smile_big.gif

nice to have ya onboard mate

have fun and keep up the humerus posts

WHO`S PEG CAN I CAST INTO?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Nice one hawk and welcome icon_smile.gif

Regards, Dave

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Dragon bat me old mucker we've got a newbie to pick on icon_smile_wink.gif

Don't worry Hawk we'll pick on your dad instead icon_smile_tongue.gif
Welcome to the forums sweetheart hope you have fun icon_smile_big.gif

(ps tell me some good info on your dad, gotta have some ammo for the mickey taking) icon_smile_wink.gif

Alan

Edited by - Trogg on 26 July 2002 01:21:51 AM

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Welcome hawk and good luck

Trev

Ziptrev
Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
And from slightly further away than the others, let me add a welcome of my own.

Dad taught me fishing as well. But probably a few years longer ago than yours. 56 ago years is about the time I started I think.

Newt Vail

waxlion1

Hi Hawk!

Welcome M8, good luck with the fishing! I hope to be able to take my son fishing one day..."god help me"...icon_smile_big.gif

Waxlion1

Seamus

Welcome Hawk hope you like our mad house, with the exception of Mr Wilson(the teddy hater) everyone else is really quite nice.
Happy Fishing

Chairman ITC
Its just the bear necessities

scouse

'River Man'
hi hawk
we are all

on here
enjoy the forums

dave
scouse (and proud of it)

n/a5

deleted
thnx you guys hope i hav fun o now that iv ot my own log on steve wilson is soooooooooooooooooo gone get it(lol)

icon_smile_shy.gificon_smile_shy.gif hahahahaha im kinda shy wen i meet nu people but ill get use 2 it

n/a5

deleted
can any 1 help me to learn the fish and any ud fishin spots becoz my dad is the worst 4 them (Lol) (only jokin)

woooooooppppsey!!!!!!!!!! shouldnt have said that now im gona get told officon_smile_dead.gifnow thats what im gona be when thpilgrim reads this eek!!!

MALC

HAWK
ENJOY YOUR FISHING
THANKYOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AGAINST THE EVIL

STEVE WILSON

I FEEL HIS DAYS ARE NUMBERED NOW WITH THE TEDDIES OF THE WORLD AGAINST HIM

And as a big thankyou i'll have to sort a day out fishing with you and your dad as i only live in Rugby not far from you.

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

n/a5

deleted
HUH!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT THINC SO I THINC YOU NEED 2 BE TORT A LEASON LITTLE MAN WHEN WILL YOU GROW UP YOU NEED HELP PICKIN ON HELPLESS TEDDIES LIK RED... I HOPE RED LOSES HIS TEMPER WIV YOU AND HE EATS YOUR HEAD OFF SO LEEVE HIM OLONE YOU HAV 3 DAYS LEFT TILL YOUR TIME EXPIERS SO THINC WHILE THE CLOCK IS TICKIN

MALC

that is ok ill o on that fishin trip if my dad lets me and he aproves of it I WOULD LOVE IT i will do any thing to help lil RED i would even go 2 ruby 2 get him bak of that EVIL LIL MAN

STEVE WILSON

STEVE WILSON BE AFFRAID BE VERY AFFRAID IF ITS A WAR YOU WANT THEN ITS A WAR YOUVE GOT BUT JUST REMEMBER THERS MORE OF US THEN THERE IS OF YOU

n/a4

deleted
Hi Malc!

While we're on the subject of fishing an you livin near Rugby do you know of a small fishery near a place called Barby I believe the fishery is between Kilsby and Barby. alongside the M45
I did have details of it but can't find them at the moment, from what I can remember there are two lakes one slightly larer than the other(od I must get this b***** key fixed)there are trees lining the bank and its quite secluded, contains usual carp, roach etc. Perhaps the other person miht know of it who lives in rugby, you might know him he picks on little teddies.

steve

Zinky

Grumpy
sheryl robinsonaka Hawk.
Take no notice of trogg HE'S JUST A SOFT FATSO!!!

Teddy

Honey Rules.
Hi Hawk,
Thanks for coming to our aid,and welcome to the Forums.

Don't mess with the Bears!

n/a5

deleted
thnx every 1 for all ur surport in me joinin i no i will hav fun and im glad RED is bak home safetly

hawkicon_smile_evil.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.