Heroic Act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
Joined
Aug 19, 2002
Messages
2,804
I just thought I would share THIS Heroic act with you and the rest of the world.

The bravery shown by these two "heroes" is............ Well!!

Pass me your LMG BLOKEY and a couple of belts of ammo.

BTW the bit about the heroes was sarcastic if you hadn't noticed.

Scum beneath contempt.[:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]

Who's going to take bets on their eventual sentence??? Probation? Community service?? or just a wrap over the knuckles???

Bring back capital punishment?? I'd drop the barstards without a flinch!!
 

Bat lady

Regular member
Joined
Apr 18, 2007
Messages
197
That is absolutely discusting you are right bluey they are the scum of the earth its bad enough breaking in and robbing him but why did they have to attack him he posed no threat to them How would they feel if someone did it to their grandparents they would be the first to complain and yes you are right they will get away ith hardly any punishment
 

ashtheangler

Team tackletek
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
1,535
that is bloody dispicable! people like that really make my blood boil! scum of the earth, scum of the BLOODY earth, i dont blame you bluey, i'll assist on knocking 7 shades of sh1t out of the barsards!
 

pieman

Regular member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
2,894
Originally posted by ashtheangler

that is bloody dispicable! people like that really make my blood boil! scum of the earth, scum of the BLOODY earth, i dont blame you bluey, i'll assist on knocking 7 shades of sh1t out of the barsards!

Every decent person will feel the same as you ash, i do[:(!][:(!][B)][B)]
 

HarryOatcake

02/02/04 -24/12/17
Site Supporter
In Memoriam
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
15,160
Originally posted by Bat lady

That is absolutely discusting you are right bluey they are the scum of the earth its bad enough breaking in and robbing him but why did they have to attack him he posed no threat to them How would they feel if someone did it to their grandparents they would be the first to complain and yes you are right they will get away ith hardly any punishment

To be perfectly honest with you Marje
I personaly think that kind of Sh*te would even
notice, never mind care.

The only chance as I can see is what we had in,
Ye Olden Days to rectify law and order
and those days will not be seen again unfortunately.

Harry.
 

chris w

pc problem solver
Joined
Oct 28, 2005
Messages
3,601
hang the draw them and quarter them the send their bodies to every part of the country as a deterrent just like the old days not that i can remember that far back lol
 

crowder

Regular member
Joined
Jun 24, 2006
Messages
7,238
Put the scum on the frontline and bring our soldiers home!!!!
 

groundhog

Life Survivor
Joined
Jan 30, 2007
Messages
10,133
Originally posted by crowder

Put the scum on the frontline and bring our soldiers home!!!!
Agree with them being put on the front line crowder,and our soldiers being recalled back home, only modification needed to your suggestion mate, Strap the low life scum in a wheelchair,and without a weapon.
And just for good measure remove the wheels so they cannot run away.

Regards G.H.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top